PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake cure found

Pete
04-19-2010, 11:43
Iranian cleric: Women who wear revealing clothing cause earthquakes

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1267262/Iranian-cleric-Women-wear-revealing-clothing-cause-earthquakes.html#ixzz0lZLZkCt2

"A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes.

'Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes,' Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

Women in the Islamic Republic are required by law to cover from head to toe, but many, especially the young, ignore some of the more strict codes and wear tight coats and scarves pulled back that show much of the hair............."

PSM
04-19-2010, 12:02
:cool:

armymom1228
04-19-2010, 12:15
:D

armymom1228
04-19-2010, 13:03
:)

Sacamuelas
04-19-2010, 13:07
Did Pete start this thread in the Comedy forum?

Pete
04-19-2010, 13:44
Brought to you by the same nut bags who said it was OK to rape male and female prisoners, even homosexual rape, as long as the guard does not take too much pleasure in the act.

At least we condemn the Westboro nut jobs

mojaveman
04-19-2010, 13:58
Revealing clothing?

Gee, now I know why we have so many earthquakes in Kalifornia. :rolleyes:

Dozer523
04-19-2010, 14:48
Revealing clothing?

Gee, now I know why we've had so many earthquakes in Kalifornia. :rolleyes: It's the price you gotta pay.:D I like San Clemente beach the best.

armymom1228
04-19-2010, 14:53
At least we condemn the Westboro nut jobs

Not enough for my tastes.

This is one of those threads that can either go all serious. But it is so ridiculous, that is the path it apears to follow...

Dozer, South Beach Miami is some serious eye candy for women.. perhaps that is what caused the Haiti earthquake? We do have a lot of tremors in the Puerto Rico trench.:D:D

Utah Bob
04-19-2010, 15:26
Oooh Baby. I felt the earth move.:D

Promiscuous women also cause trains to go into tunnels.
I have seen this many times in the movies.:munchin

Sigaba
04-19-2010, 15:57
"A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes.

'Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes,' Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.The fact that Catherine Millet has not single-handedly caused France to fall into an abyss proves this theory false.

Sacamuelas
04-19-2010, 16:09
I tried Pete. :D

ZonieDiver
04-19-2010, 17:43
Oooh Baby. I felt the earth move.:D

Promiscuous women also cause trains to go into tunnels.
I have seen this many times in the movies.:munchin

and... they can cause waves to crash on a beach... :D

Dozer523
04-19-2010, 20:55
[COLOR="Pink"]
Dozer, South Beach Miami is some serious eye candy for women.. perhaps that is what caused the Haiti earthquake? We do have a lot of tremors in the Puerto Rico trench.:D:D South Beach Don't Surf. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEjr4eg8rA

incarcerated
04-19-2010, 22:21
I like San Clemente beach the best.

You’ve got to check PSM’s turf (Manhattan-Hermosa) before reaching a definitive conclusion. :D

PSM
04-19-2010, 22:37
You’ve got to check PSM’s turf (Manhattan-Hermosa) before reaching a definitive conclusion. :D

Nah. Nothing to see here. Move along please.

Green Light
04-20-2010, 05:59

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1267262/Iranian-cleric-Women-wear-revealing-clothing-cause-earthquakes.html#ixzz0lZLZkCt2

'Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes,' Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

Women in the Islamic Republic are required by law to cover from head to toe, but many, especially the young, ignore some of the more strict codes and wear tight coats and scarves pulled back that show much of the hair............."

And these blisterheads are going to have nukes?

Dozer523
04-20-2010, 06:04
Nah. Nothing to see here. Move along please.

Right! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFcinyDkk1Q

Guy
04-20-2010, 06:29
And these blisterheads:eek: are going to have nukes?:D

Stay safe.

ZonieDiver
04-20-2010, 10:11
South Beach Don't Surf. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEjr4eg8rA

2nd weekend after arriving at U of Miami, FL several of us took the bus to Miami Beach, then down to South Beach (old Jewish folks from NYC and bagel shops then). Three of us had our skin diving gear, two California guys had their surfboards. The brightness in their eyes died when they saw the piddly surf. Surfboards were soon traded for skin diving mask, fins, snorkels...

There were LOTS of lobster on the far-side jetty in Government Cut. Scuba over hugging the bottom (45 ft before the big dredging for cruise ships), skin dive and collect lobster. Return to other side the same way.

Life used to be more fun.

Team Sergeant
04-20-2010, 10:28

Makes you wonder how the same individuals possess the intellectual capacity to develop a nuclear nation. (They hire Russians......;))

akv
04-20-2010, 11:28
Living in prime EQ territory, if there is anything to the theory, earthquakes are better than goats. Actually the existence of San Francisco proves this theory false, since whatever "the Age of Aquarius" was...

armymom1228
04-20-2010, 11:49
There were LOTS of lobster on the far-side jetty in Government Cut. Scuba over hugging the bottom (45 ft before the big dredging for cruise ships), skin dive and collect lobster. Return to other side the same way.

Life used to be more fun.

snickers... nowdays you would end up in the back of a squad car in handcuffs if you approached Dodge Island with scuba gear.

ZD is, of course, refering back to when he was in college, when dirt was new. :D:D

greenberetTFS
04-20-2010, 12:35
Right! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFcinyDkk1Q

Dozer,shame on you and those others for posting such provocative sites..... :rolleyes:This Forum is rated PG 13...........;)

Big Teddy :munchin

armymom1228
04-20-2010, 13:05
Dozer,shame on you and those others for posting such provocative sites..... :rolleyes:This Forum is rated PG 13...........;)

Big Teddy :munchin

Teddy Darlin' are you trying to tell us all this time you were only 12? :p