PDA

View Full Version : Past history question.

Wolf07
04-11-2010, 10:20
OK, this is my second thread in not much time at all, but I feel the question is worthwhile and it is something that I just can't get off my chest.

During my teenage years, I was investigated by the police twice. Once for non-criminal charges, once for criminal allegations. Neither time was I arrested, given a fine, or taken to court. The non-criminal investigation resulted in me attending sessions with a shrink for two years.

Since that time, I have changed quite a bit. Becoming SF has been my driving passion, and I am determined to do everything within my power to make it.

Other than those two investigations, there is nothing that would cause me difficulty. I can hit 350 or better on a regular basis for PT tests, am a pretty smart cookie, and level headed in intense situations. And good looking to boot :D

I know that NO ONE is guaranteed to pass selection, and that upon arrival all bets are off. I am simply wondering if I will be able to get INTO selection with those two lingering investigations (they both have been closed).

Ambush Master
04-11-2010, 10:55
BE HONEST!! Don't try to cover it up or make excuses!! My son ships in two days and will be going to selection later this year after having been Medically DQed !!! He was persistant, knew the facts & Regs and he Persevered!! Stick with the TRUTH and Honor will be on your side!! As long as there is nothing that is deemed unacceptable with your circumstances, you're golden. If there is a "Problem", you do not want to put yourself in a position that could CRIMINALLY bite'ya in the ass by falsifying anything!!

Take care and Good Luck!!
Martin

The Reaper
04-11-2010, 11:09
If you had used the Search button, this thread would have been unnecessary.

There are at least a dozen threads asking the same question, I am not inclined to go through all of it again because you lack the motivation to look it up or require a personalized response.

Do your homework.

TR