PDA

View Full Version : Men are pigs

Pete
04-05-2010, 11:05
Yeap, men are pigs.

A bunch of momen stage a topless march through town and.....

".........Ty McDowell, who organized the march, said she was "enraged" by the turnout of men attracted to the demonstration. The purpose, she said, was for society to have the same reaction to a woman walking around topless as it does to men without shirts on........."

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Women-march-topless-in-Portland-without-incident.html

I'd say a whole lot depends on the man or woman doing the topless thing. Many, Many more people, male and female should keep their T-shirts on.

Just my two cents.

Roguish Lawyer
04-05-2010, 11:10
Then I would say the march was a failure.

mojaveman
04-05-2010, 11:11
If you were at a park or beach in Europe on any given summer day you could count on seeing a number of women remove their tops. It doesn't cause any disturbances over there. Maybe some day we'll grow up in this society.

Richard
04-05-2010, 11:14
The Male Brain: More Complex Than You Think

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1976274,00.html?xid=newsletter-weekly

And so it goes...;)

Richard's $.02 :munchin

armymom1228
04-05-2010, 11:19
Yeap, men are pigs.

A bunch of momen stage a topless march through town and.....

".........Ty McDowell, who organized the march, said she was "enraged" by the turnout of men attracted to the demonstration. The purpose, she said, was for society to have the same reaction to a woman walking around topless as it does to men without shirts on........."

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Women-march-topless-in-Portland-without-incident.html

I'd say a whole lot depends on the man or woman doing the topless thing. Many, Many more people, male and female should keep their T-shirts on.

Just my two cents.

Did you see the video? As a woman I was appalled that some fat, pierced, orange haired, obese exhibitionist attempted to speak for me. Topless, shrug... they are too fat to get some guy to look, so they have to show off.

Requiem
04-05-2010, 11:40
she was "enraged" by the turnout of men attracted to the demonstration.

She's an idiot. :rolleyes:

-Susan

armymom1228
04-05-2010, 11:53
said she was "enraged" by the turnout of men attracted to the demonstration.

Falls out of chair laughing... she is enraged...oh puhleeze.. Any guy that does not "look" is probably dead or afraid of his wife. Most have excellent perpheral vision in any case.. Good lord, what reaction did she expect? She waddles down a main street full of males and thinks they won't look. I hope those things she had swinging in the wind did not hit anyone.. might be felonious assault of eyes or body.. :lifter

monsterhunter
04-05-2010, 15:19
"...However, McDowell said she plans to organize similar demonstrations in the future and said she would be more "aggressive" in discouraging oglers."

So what is she going to do? Perhaps next time she'll be an angry topless woman threatening onlookers with a stick. Now that won't attract any unwanted attention.:rolleyes:

lksteve
04-05-2010, 15:26
If she'd quit announcing these demonstrations, folks wouldn't have time to gather with their cameras...if her intent is to have the public react to topless women the same way they do shirtless men, I suggest she grow hair on her body...

She probably thinks folks should take her seriously, too...

Richard
04-05-2010, 15:40
"...However, McDowell said she plans to organize similar demonstrations in the future and said she would be more "aggressive" in discouraging oglers."

Sounds like she's gonna charge admission and wear a burqa. :rolleyes:

And so it goes...

Richard's $.02 :munchin

Utah Bob
04-05-2010, 16:26
Boy are they pale! Apparently they only take it off for protests.

armymom1228
04-05-2010, 16:33
Sounds like she's gonna charge admission and wear a burqa. :rolleyes:

The world should be so lucky.

Ever notice that the beautiful ones with the glorious ta-tas NEVER march for anything topless? It's just the ones that could not get a date with a paperbag over thier heads. geez louise. :(
AM

Gypsy
04-05-2010, 17:22
It amazes me when a woman gets drees up with mini skirt, boobs hanging out showing alot then gets pissed when a guy looks at her.

Exactly. People have dressed, or undressed, for attention for years.

This woman is a dolt. :rolleyes:

craigepo
04-05-2010, 17:24
The world should be so lucky.

Ever notice that the beautiful ones with the glorious ta-tas NEVER march for anything topless? It's just the ones that could not get a date with a paperbag over thier heads. geez louise. :(
AM

True.

mojaveman
04-05-2010, 17:53
Ever notice that the beautiful ones with the glorious ta-tas NEVER march for anything topless? AM[/QUOTE]

The beautiful ones with the large ta-tas are smarter and they get paid a lot of money for it when they show them to the world.

:D

Peregrino
04-05-2010, 19:12
The research has just been completed:

One thing about Hooters is:

9 out of 10 men prefer women with big hooters, and the 10th guy prefers the other 9 guys!

armymom1228
04-05-2010, 19:20
The beautiful ones with the large ta-tas are smarter and they get paid a lot of money for it when they show them to the world.

:D

yeah its called a 'trophy wife'.. :D:lifter

ps... I said 'glorious'.. not large...I am well aware size isn't everything unless you like earmuffs.

jw74
04-06-2010, 09:30
If you were at a park or beach in Europe on any given summer day you could count on seeing a number of women remove their tops. It doesn't cause any disturbances over there. Maybe some day we'll grow up in this society.

Grow Up? You must me be joking. Young women that visit Italy and Spain can almost count on being groped as they walk around tourist sites and markets. Europeans practically invented lecherous behavior. Secondly, these women werent sunbathing, they were marching. Marching boobies will get stares anywhere. Even on the moon. In fact the lower gravity might improve some of these activists. This society is plenty grown up if we are comparing ourselves to others

Pete
04-06-2010, 19:20
Somebody else had a bit of fun on the keyboard over this.

Men March Pantless in Dallas In Honor Of Topless Women

http://electivedecisions.wordpress.com/2010/04/06/men-march-pantless-in-dallas-in-honor-of-topless-women/

Dallas—In honoring the topless women of Portland, Maine, 21 men marched pant less in downtown Dallas. The men, fully erect, said they were giving the topless women of Portland a 21-gun salute, and that “they fully support women going topless across America.” Thousands of women turned out to see the pant less men, ogling and haranguing the men with cat calls......."

Requiem
04-06-2010, 22:10
There's nothing more inspiring than a 21-gun salute. Sorry I missed it. :p

-Susan