PDA

View Full Version : Maryland 20th

Anevolution
04-01-2010, 19:33
I'm having a bit of trouble getting into contact with a recruiter there. I spoke with someone a few days ago, who asked me to send an email with my info and he would call me back. I did and have yet to be contacted. I called today and was told someone would be contacting me today but got no phone call. I'm not trying to be bother some, or nagging but I would like to talk to someone who can help. I'm wondering if someone here is/or knows who the poc is for them. Thanks in advance.

V/r
Anevolution

ZonieDiver
04-01-2010, 19:36
I'm having a bit of trouble getting into contact with a recruiter there. I spoke with someone a few days ago, who asked me to send an email with my info and he would call me back. I did and have yet to be contacted. I called today and was told someone would be contacting me today but got no phone call. I'm not trying to be bother some, or nagging but I would like to talk to someone who can help. I'm wondering if someone here is/or knows who the poc is for them. Thanks in advance.

V/r
Anevolution

Maybe it's a test! :) Maryland isn't that far, is it???

Anevolution
04-01-2010, 19:47
Maybe it's a test! :) Maryland isn't that far, is it???

ZonieDiver:

No sir, almost 5hrs. But that's not the issue, I would drive to the end of the earth if I thought it would help. I would just like to talk to someone before I drive up there and them to have the day off or something.

V/r
Anevolution

The Reaper
04-01-2010, 20:04
Reread "A Message to Garcia".

TR

ZonieDiver
04-01-2010, 20:12
Reread "A Message to Garcia".

TR

That is the type of test to which I was referring. Perhaps a drive to Maryland could be viewed as a "Recon Mission"! I hear they have good crabcakes up that way, so it wouldn't be a total loss, no matter the result.

Surgicalcric
04-01-2010, 21:35
I am sure they havent forgotten about you. And I assure you that you are important. However they are at Bragg de-Mobing after a recent trip and are inundated with quite a few other things.

I also spoke with MSG E today and you are being taken care of.

In the meantime go do pushups.

Crip

Richard
04-02-2010, 06:10

Patience, young Jedi! ;)

Richard's $.02 :munchin

greenberetTFS
04-06-2010, 10:53
Patience, young Jedi! ;)

Richard's $.02 :munchin

These "young tigers" don't seem to have much of it.............;)

Big Teddy :munchin

Commo Dude
08-30-2014, 03:39
Hey brothers, can one one you guys PM me the contact email for the SGM at B/2/20? I am trying to IST from CO and need to get some intel on available slots (if any).

lindy
08-30-2014, 06:52
Hey brothers, can one one you guys PM me the contact email for the SGM at B/2/20? I am trying to IST from CO and need to get some intel on available slots (if any).

Check PM.

2018commo
09-02-2014, 12:15
Commo Dude, you have Mail.

Commo Dude
09-03-2014, 03:22
Thanks guys!