PDA

View Full Version : Military Steins - Germany


MVP
03-09-2010, 10:38
I have two more steins to sell.

One is from ILRRPS (International Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol School)when the school was in Weingarten. It is the usual brown clay color with the ILRRPS logo on the front. Has a plain smooth lid.

The other is from the German Infantry School and composed of white porcelain. It has the school logo and 6 pictures of German infantry soldiers beginning in the 16 or 1700s. It looks like it has multiple small cracks but that is just the way it was finished. It does not have a lid

I would like to get $70 delivered within CONUS.

MVP

mojaveman
03-09-2010, 11:43
MVP

Do you have any bier steins from the Third Reich era?

MVP
03-10-2010, 12:58
Sorry, none that are for sale.

I do have a nice 1985 Oktoberfest stein with a lid. It is in the old style and was an alternative to the funny stuff they do each year. The design features a crossbow and some geometric patterns in a light blue done on the off-white clay. I will need $75 plus postage for it.