PDA

View Full Version : Fort Carson bound

chilpyl
03-08-2010, 15:01
Hello guys, quickly I will say that I am not in 10th group, nor am I SF. I came to this site because SF is something I am interested in and do plan on attempting in the near future. With that being sad, now onto the original point of this thread.

I have recently transferred from the Louisiana Army National Guard to the regular army. I have been assigned to Fort Carson as my first duty station and will be leaving New Orleans on April 2nd. My dilemma is this; I have been attempting to get in touch with Balfour Beaty(sp?) for about two weeks with no results. The numbers that my recruiter gave me are dead, and the number that I got from a community center on post leads me to a neverending loop of phone trees and voicemails. I have left several voicemails in various mailboxes and have yet to receive a call back. I am simply trying to get on the waiting list so I can have a place to live when I arrive. If someone could provide me a number or point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. Thank you guys for your interest and I hope to meet some of you upon my arrival.

farcefiasco
03-08-2010, 20:36

chilpyl
03-11-2010, 06:26
Thank you for your promptness, fiasco. That is the same number I had been calling for the past few weeks though. However, I did finally get a call back from someone with the company so the ball is rolling.

KW9598
06-04-2010, 13:10
Balfour Beatty is the contracting company that builds housing, etc here on Carson. If you still need help let me know, im there.

06-13-2010, 22:14
hey KW9598, im headed to carson by the end of the month. my wife and i are looking for apartments. any ideas on good places/areas to live. and also places to stay away from?