PDA

View Full Version : HK45C Holsters

Jake0331
03-06-2010, 19:24
I have had a hell of a time searching for a good kydex holster for the HK45C. Most companies say they don't have a mold to make them yet. What have you all been using? Anybody have a good resource for a custom made kydex holster?

The Reaper
03-06-2010, 20:05
Have you called Blade-Tech?

TR

jatx
03-06-2010, 23:02
The HK45C is my carry pistol and I have two holsters from Comp-Tac that are both great: a belt holster and an IWB model. They both arrived in less than a week and work great.

Jake0331
03-07-2010, 03:05
I sent Blade-Tech a message through their website in January and hadn't heard from them, nor followed up myself. I like their products and should try to contact again. I just found out they are in Puyallup, WA which is right down the road.

I like the Comp-Tac, specifically the M-Tac for IWB, but I should clarify that I'm looking for a duty-style holster to fit in an HSGI UDHP high-ride platform. I've talked to Safariland, G-Code, and a mess of small shops and they either don't make any for the HK45C or the ones that would fit do not accommodate the TLR series of pistol lights. Looks like I will do without the light for a while if Blade-Tech doesn't have anything. Thanks for the info.

Koa18B
03-14-2010, 13:46
If you live near Puyallup I would take a drive down to Lakewood and go Tactical Tailor. I have had a few custom one off items made to order and there products are all made in house which is awesome when it comes to turn around time.

Jake0331
03-14-2010, 17:48
Tactical Tailor doesn't make kydex holsters, though. I've heard their nylon products are good, but I've never used them myself.

Koa18B
03-14-2010, 18:44
Check out the HK-USA forum there is a thread there about someone trying to get a Kydex holster for his 45C as well and they give hime quite a few options. I dont want to cause an issue by posting the link to it but just google it.