PDA

View Full Version : CROSS FIT

J-damn
02-23-2010, 07:14
OK I HAVE BEEN DOING TONS OF RESEARCH WHILE TRAINING FOR SFAS, DURING MY RESEARCH I SAW ALOT THE A CROSS FIT TRAINING PROGRAM IS ONE OF THE BEST METHODS TO USE TO TRAIN FOR SFAS. SO I JOINED A CROSS FIT GYM I LIKE IT, HOWEVER IT DOESNT SEEM VERY INTENSE.

HAS ANYONE USED A CROSS FIT TRAINING METHOD IN PREP, FOR SFAS IF SO DID IT WORK FOR YOU OR WAS IT ENOUGH TO GET U IN THE PHYSICAL SHAPE NEEDED TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE SELECTION.

Dozer523
02-23-2010, 08:05
OK! I HAVE BEEN DOING TONS OF RESEARCH WHILE TRAINING FOR SFAS. DURING MY RESEARCH, I SAW A LOT noun? that THE A CROSS FIT TRAINING PROGRAM IS ONE OF THE BEST METHODS TO USE TO TRAIN FOR SFAS. SO I JOINED A CROSS FIT GYM. I LIKE IT, HOWEVER, IT DOESNT SEEM VERY INTENSE.

HAS ANYONE USED A CROSS FIT TRAINING METHOD IN PREP FOR SFAS? IF SO, DID IT WORK FOR YOU OR WAS IT ENOUGH TO GET U IN THE PHYSICAL SHAPE NEEDED TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE SELECTION?
Well . . . if your workouts are half as intense as this POST you should do fine.
Step back, take a breath, maybe a drink of water. STOP SHOUTING, we're here (HEAR) for YOU man.
Now go post an intro.

koz
02-23-2010, 12:43
A very simple part of SFAS but also a very critical part of SFAS is following directions. You can be as fit as you want, but if you don't follow directions, you won't get selected.

The e-mail you got from PS.com gave instructions on posting an intro before posting anywhere else. Simple directions you need to follow.

Good luck.

Surgicalcric
02-23-2010, 20:57
There are threads here about how to prepare for SFAS, both mentally and physically.

However since you brought the subject up, Crossfit isnt what I would be doing if I were going to SFAS.

The search button is your friend.

mark46th
03-20-2010, 09:11
Put on a ruck with a 50 pound sand bag in it. Find the steepest mountain in your area and start walking up. Do this 4 or 5 times a week. In about a month, you will have a good start on field conditioning. in 3 or 4 months, you will be reasonably fit. You will also find out if your feet are going to hold up...