PDA

View Full Version : My Candy!

Guy
07-26-2004, 16:21
The wife just finish grooming her after a walk in the doggy park.:p

Red eyes and all...should have cut the flash off.

Guy
07-26-2004, 16:23
She is my "early warning system".

Guy
07-26-2004, 16:27
Got to transport them some how. Plus they get muddy and act all crazy in the vehicle.

Sometimes I have to tie the other dog down in the back, he's entirely to hyper.;)

The Reaper
07-26-2004, 18:23
Damn Guy, if you put me in that ride, I would probably act all crazy, too!

What do you have there, 30s?

TR

SOGvet
07-26-2004, 18:33
Whoa!.. :eek: something's big-time wrong here, gents.. WTF's a steely-eyed, barrel-chested freedom fighter doing with a fucking poodle!!!!???.. What happened to Rotties and Pits and German Shepards and Labs, and 'manly dogs'?

.... and admitting to totin' the li'l sumbich around in a friggin' lime-green ghetto sled..

I gotta get out more... :rolleyes:

Ambush Master
07-26-2004, 18:40
Guy, please don't tell me you're gonna go out and get a GRILL NEXT !!!

NousDefionsDoc
07-26-2004, 19:02
I'm speechless for once! First of all, that ain't a dog, its a rat.

Second - go to Earl Schibe and get that vehicle painted!

LOL:D

Guy
07-26-2004, 19:04
TR:
I couldn't tell you what size they are. It was a deal I worked out with one of the "Mi Amigos". I just wanted tires at the time and he was having computer problems.

SOGVet:
I can't get a Rotty until I agree to stay home for awhile since the wife works a lot.

Ambush Master:
Ummm...I have a grill! Cook on it all the time, since I do most of the cooking.

BTW...That poodle is vicious. Hates when people come in the house. If she hears a noise...she flies out the doggy door to confront it!:D

The Reaper
07-26-2004, 19:07
All I can say is that is serious f**king BLING!

Are you sure you are not in Oakland?

TR

NousDefionsDoc
07-26-2004, 19:09
The phrase is "low profile", not "low rider". LOL

Roguish Lawyer
07-26-2004, 19:10
LMAO! Nice.

Sacamuelas
07-26-2004, 19:10
Originally posted by Ambush Master
Guy, please don't tell me you're gonna go out and get a GRILL NEXT !!!
Someone say GRILL??? I got pimp guns to BIATCH!!!:p

and we could get smokin joe to spraypaint your pimp gun to match the car. I haven't tried a mouth grill with spinners yet... how about it GUY?

Guy
07-26-2004, 19:11
LMMFAO! You guys aint right in the head.

My psychologist said I'm alright. I exhibit no S/S of PTSD.:cool:

The Reaper
07-26-2004, 19:13
Originally posted by Guy

My psychologist said I'm alright. I exhibit no S/S of PTSD.:cool:

With that dog of yours, I'm surprised that he didn't tell you about some other problems, like latent homo....

You ARE in San Fran, never mind.

Keep that up, we'll have to change the name of the site to "Quiet Pimpfessionals".

TR

Ambush Master
07-26-2004, 19:15
Were we inside of YOUR OODA Loop, there for a while ?!?!?
:munchin

Roguish Lawyer
07-26-2004, 19:21
No worries, Guy. You've got them surrounded from the inside!

Peregrino
07-26-2004, 19:22
If somebody can get a gold nugget choke collar for the poodle (anybody got an old baht chain laying around?) I've got a friend who can powder coat all of his guns to match the car!

The Reaper
07-26-2004, 19:49
Originally posted by Peregrino
If somebody can get a gold nugget choke collar for the poodle (anybody got an old baht chain laying around?) I've got a friend who can powder coat all of his guns to match the car!

Not Guy's guns you can't.

Plastic.

TR

Ambush Master
07-26-2004, 20:26
Originally posted by The Reaper
Not Guy's guns you can't.

Plastic.

TR

Actually, you can !! It's a process called "Sputtering" !! You can apply any number of "elements" onto the surface of things that you wouldn't otherwise think they could be applied to.

Maybe Mr. Harsey knows something of this process ??

Jack Moroney (RIP)
07-26-2004, 20:26
Give Guy a break. Here are my two killers.

Sacamuelas
07-26-2004, 20:45
LOL... well, that completes the ruining of my image of tough guy SF personnel. FIrst NDD getting his ass kicked by a poodle and a manhole cover, then Guy's "dog", and now the Colonel's two "dogs"...

GUY's dog at blackwater training with the K9's. LOL

The Reaper
07-26-2004, 20:52
Originally posted by Ambush Master
Actually, you can !! It's a process called "Sputtering" !! You can apply any number of "elements" onto the surface of things that you wouldn't otherwise think they could be applied to.

Maybe Mr. Harsey knows something of this process ??

Maybe you know something that I don't, but I do not think that powder coat has the flexibility to adhere to a surface that flexes as much as a Glock frame does.

TR

brewmonkey
07-26-2004, 20:52
Guy just needs one of these now.

Ambush Master
07-26-2004, 21:09
Originally posted by The Reaper
Maybe you know something that I don't, but I do not think that powder coat has the flexibility to adhere to a surface that flexes as much as a Glock frame does.

TR

It's not a "Powder Coat". It is a totally different process !! I'll start a new thread in Bill's area and get him in on this.

I have seen this process applied to "Elastomer Compound O-Rings" !!! They looked kike "Gold Rings" !!!! But they were O-Rings that had this process applied to them. It did not "Peel off" and you could handle them like you normally would and other O-Ring, but the Gold remained attached !!!!

Peregrino
07-26-2004, 21:13
IIRC a good Powder Coating is applied with an electrostatic charge and then baked at a fairly high temperature, neither process is something I'm sure will work on plastics. How about that plastic goop you can use to dip tool handles? It comes in lots of colors, we can customize with "drizzles", and then add some glitter before it sets up. Probably even embed some rhinestones for effect. Though I have to admit Brewmonkey's Automag is pretty impressive!

Peregrino
07-26-2004, 21:16
OOPs :o Make that a Desert Eagle, retire and senility starts slipping in!

Bill Harsey
07-26-2004, 21:33
First, No I don't know anything about the process called sputtering. I do know of flex additives used with aircraft paints to resist cracking after lot's of flight vibrations and changes in temp. Ok, now to Saca, oh yeah that's right call these guys wimps based on the dogs they show ya. Don't pick on a mans dog, ever. Now about that ride, GUY! Bring that rig up here, it's got so much clearance we can hunt in it! I think we can fit one elk at a time in the trunk. The dog can come too.

Bill Harsey
07-26-2004, 21:36
Originally posted by Guy

This is just now occuring to you? LOL!

The Reaper
07-26-2004, 21:37
Originally posted by Bill Harsey
First, No I don't know anything about the process called sputtering. I do know of flex additives used with aircraft paints to resist cracking after lot's of flight vibrations and changes in temp. Ok, now to Saca, oh yeah that's right call these guys wimps based on the dogs they show ya. Don't pick on a mans dog, ever. Now about that ride, GUY! Bring that rig up here, it's got so much clearance we can hunt in it! I think we can fit one elk at a time in the trunk. The dog can come too.

Just make sure that you invite Chris, he will LOVE that car (and the Phrench hunting dogs)!

TR

Bill Harsey
07-26-2004, 21:43
This could get out of control...

Sdiver
07-26-2004, 22:51
Guy....soooo...ummmm...do you carry your dog around in a fanny pack...orrrrrr....????:confused:

CommoGeek
07-27-2004, 04:07
Next thing you know Guy's gonna have gold teef....

Guy
07-27-2004, 05:56
My poodle does not need to fight...she just needs to warn daddy!:D

Mr Moroney:
If you ever need your dogs groomed and you are on the "left coast" by all means stop by. Half price for you Sir!:cool:

BTW...that ugly ass lime green car is not mine. I'd rather take a train or bus before being caught in that thing.

Kyobanim
07-27-2004, 15:09
I know how groomers are. My wife took my collie to the groomer and this is what I got back. Poor Phoenix. :(