PDA

View Full Version : A Sincere Thank You

JustaSoldier
01-16-2010, 13:44
I have been a regular visitor, lurker, and seeker of knowledge of this website for quite some time. I have always been able to find some TTP, process and tip that has helped me, my soldiers and my two sons. Not only am I a leader of soldiers but my two sons are in the Army as well. My oldest is a Cavalry Scout with one deployment, getting ready for his second and my youngest is a Combat Medic getting ready for his first. I have been able to search and most always find answers that have, in my opinion, enabled them to be better and more prepared soldiers in their respective fields. I continually refer to this website to all of my soldiers to use as a tool to better prepare them for combat and to have the knowledge they need to be more aware of the current situation of the world as it applies to our profession. Even in Artillery we are performing as Infantrymen as well as shooting the Howitzers. I have even had the great honor to work with a few Professional Soldiers during this current deployment as well as my previous deployments. Having said all of that, I want to offer my sincerest gratitude to all of the Professional Soldiers that contribute to this website allowing RA soldiers like us benefit from all of your extensive knowledge and years of experience. Thank you for the job you have done, are doing and will continue to do in the future. I don't know how I could ever repay you, but if you are ever in a TIC and I am close by, you can count on me.

Respectfully Submitted,
SSG Andy x xxxxxx
C Btry 2-12FAR 4/2ID

Edited by Richard

HowardCohodas
01-16-2010, 14:36
I am grateful for the service of you and your sons. "Thank you" seems insufficient, but is all I can come up with. Thank you.

longrange1947
01-16-2010, 20:59
I too wish to express my gratitude for yours and your son's service. As stated, "Thank You" seems so inadequate but I give it with all my heart.

greenberetTFS
01-17-2010, 11:17
I too wish to express my gratitude for yours and your son's service. As stated, "Thank You" seems so inadequate but I give it with all my heart.

I totally agree.............:D:D:D

Big Teddy :munchin