PDA

View Full Version : Possible poser

Knucklehead
01-11-2010, 12:37
Last week, a fella came into my place of employment wearing a black patrol cap with the Special Forces Tab and the crest on it. Being an 18x, i asked this gent if he was in Special Forces. He proceded to tell me that he went through the training but was kicked out 2 days before graduation because of an incident that had come to light to the cadre. This incident involved the man beating the crap out of a Lieutenant because he went the wrong way on a patrol. The man then said that he was boarded and told the board that he didn't give a flying @#$% what happened to him. He was then assigned to the 82nd Airborne. The man began going on about how SF guys are nothing but stuck up pricks. I was wondering why in God's name was this man wearing a symbol that he didn't earn and seemed to not care for the men who wore it rightfully. I was wondering if this guy was a poser or just an extreme jackass.

Knucklehead.

Warrior-Mentor
01-11-2010, 12:46
Both.

wet dog
01-11-2010, 13:04
knucklehead -

Sorry you had to experience that, otherwise, have a great day.

albeham
01-11-2010, 13:26
Its his way... something in life really can't be explained ... :D

AL

Richard
01-11-2010, 14:17
Either a jackass masquerading as a poser or a wannabe masquerading as a jackass...or both - take your pick.

Richard's $.02 :munchin

Knucklehead
01-11-2010, 14:49
knucklehead -

Sorry you had to experience that, otherwise, have a great day.

Yeah, I was kinda bummed. I was looking for someone that I could talk to in person about SF, but alas, he ended up being the turd floating in the pool that day.

EDIT: The jackass in question's name is (name removed by Kyo).

Pete
01-11-2010, 16:30
Knucklehead, you've got 12 posts so far. You need to take a second look at them all and then ask yourself - "Is this the best I can do?"

Your posts say more about yourself than you could ever say face to face.

The Reaper
01-11-2010, 19:34
I am tired of watching you flounder about starting new threads about issues discussed elsewhere, or irrelevant. You now have my attention.

If you start another useless thread, you will be on the outside of this site looking in.

Have a very SF day.

TR