PDA

View Full Version : Current 18x at Airborne has question

MrC1021
01-05-2010, 18:44
I am an 18x and currently at airborne school. I had some MAJOR life/family changes occur over the past 3 weeks and was wondering if it is possible and what I would need to do to drop the 18x and revert back to 11b? I voluntered for 18x at OSUT(prior service) and got a slot but if it is possible I need to get this changed. I don't want to waste thwe Armys time going down to SOPC/SFAS with only 5% of my mind in the game. Thank you everyone.

jbour13
01-05-2010, 19:01
I am an 18x and currently at airborne school. I had some MAJOR life/family changes occur over the past 3 weeks and was wondering if it is possible and what I would need to do to drop the 18x and revert back to 11b? I voluntered for 18x at OSUT(prior service) and got a slot but if it is possible I need to get this changed. I don't want to waste thwe Armys time going down to SOPC/SFAS with only 5% of my mind in the game. Thank you everyone.

You'll be prompted shortly to do an intro in the appropriate thread.
http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22472

However, there is a SF Liason/Recruiter at Benning that may be able to give you the appropriate path and options.

Others here in that line of work can assist as needed. Be prepared to establish your credentials. Info is info and though not all is sacred, OPSEC violators will be hung. Forum rules.

V/R
SSG B

Surgicalcric
01-05-2010, 19:10
Do as Jbour13 stated, then read all the rules and stickies before posting again.

The SF liaison is the guy you need to speak with.

That said, you will be reassigned to the needs of the Army, Airborne wings or not...

Crip

The Reaper
01-05-2010, 19:46
Closed till you read and comply with the board rules.

TR