PDA

View Full Version : 3/20 SFGA MOB

T-REX
01-04-2010, 12:55
Most of us already know about the future 3/20 SFGA MOB. This will also involve 2 ODA's from B/3/20 SFGA. I am not going to get into any details.

Just want to put to out that there will be vacancies to fill over the next few months to fill positions on teams, B-Team and BN.

The POC number for B/3/20 is 252 537-3678

18C4V
01-04-2010, 13:40
What's new with you? I haven't talked to you since PGHD.

Will that apply for IST's from 19th SFG? If so I can pass the word around in my company.

stickey
01-04-2010, 19:48
PM sent.

T-REX
01-04-2010, 20:14
What's new with you? I haven't talked to you since PGHD.

Will that apply for IST's from 19th SFG? If so I can pass the word around in my company.

I send you a PM on that subject

exsquid
01-07-2010, 20:47
Rex, your team is full. Stop fishing for more bodies to fluff up your head count?;)

x/S

T-REX
01-08-2010, 06:11
Rex, your team is full. Stop fishing for more bodies to fluff up your head count?;)

x/S

Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions my friend. Things are not what they seem. There are more guys than you might know about that are on the fience about the deployment.

I am waiting to see what shakes out, but I cannot say that the teams are 100% at the moment.

We can discuss this further at Jan drill.

exsquid
01-09-2010, 09:52
Surprise, surprise, surprise...no not really. If half of everybody that says they are going actually do, we will be lucky. Won't be at drill for awhile though, as I am busy with school.

x/S

stickey
01-24-2010, 20:12
Any quality enlisted commo geeks interested please inquire, both 18E's or non-18E's:

HHC 3rd Bn/ 20th SFG(A) is located at Starke, Florida For all inquires please contact (904) 682-3518

Tell them that you are interested in MOB'ing and that you are a signal guy. They will then direct you on the next steps.

Your basic information will be needed or eventually will be needed:
MOS
Security Clearance status
NCOER (if applicable)
Brief personal overview
Civilian/Military education
etc...

There is a vetting process. We want to make sure you are a good fit for us and that we are a good fit for you.

Also, can NOT be flagged....MUST be able to pass APFT/Height-Weight in respective age group.

Must want to work.
Must want to get along with others and be a team player.

stickey
02-01-2010, 15:38
Time is running, getting closer. If you are seriously considering the opportunity, now would be the best time to make contact and drop your name and express your interest.

supcen, sigcen, opcen...all need a few quality folks.

zoolander6
05-25-2010, 18:47
Im a 18B w/ B 2/20 MD. Im local to Tampa and currently doing physical therapy from a injury sustained last rotation. If yall are running in local ranges or 18B training and need help let me know. Im bored over here and im only less than 2 hrs away. Im on active duty orders because im attached to a WTU so i dont need any orders, just say you need a hand.