PDA

View Full Version : I'm back - stuff to sell / PRICE DROP

Eagle5US
12-29-2009, 11:02
OK - here we go
-1st "I'll take it, gets it"
-Pay-Pal good by me
-All prices posted include shipping
-"OBO" is to be understood, MAKE THE OFFER, JUST DO IT! / chances are if it covers the shipping, you can have it :D
-Questions will be answered best I can...

Safariland 6004 dropleg NWT fits Baretta 92F sidearm $55

PICS AVAILABLE on REQUEST:lifter

Eagle

Streck-Fu
12-29-2009, 11:54
I'll take the Wileys!! :cool:

swatsurgeon
12-29-2009, 14:01
Eagle,
Which London Bridge model...I may take that one.
ss

Sten
12-29-2009, 15:07
Eagle-

Welcome home!!

How about 50.00 for 2 Combat Tourniquets and the Altiama Desert Boots?

T.

Eagle5US
12-29-2009, 15:41
Eagle-

Welcome home!!

How about 50.00 for 2 Combat Tourniquets and the Altiama Desert Boots?

T.
Done!

Shoot me your delivery info,

PayPal is
USSFPA@Gmail.com:D

Thanks!

Eagle5US
12-29-2009, 15:45
Eagle,
Which London Bridge model...I may take that one.
ss

It's the LBT 1652A, jumpable system with the two exterior pockets.
Link to photo of inside (http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/ussfpa/ef6672a4.jpg)
Link to photo of outside (http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/ussfpa/38c90bac.jpg)

Thanks!

Joe

kgoerz
12-29-2009, 16:10
Ill take these PM Sent

Issue Knee and Elbow Pads in Coyote, sz LG, NEW IN BAG, $25

Eagle5US
12-29-2009, 16:15
Ill take these PM Sent

Issue Knee and Elbow Pads in Coyote, sz LG, NEW IN BAG, $25
All yours!

Thanks!

Joe

olhamada
12-29-2009, 21:08
If SwatSurgeon doesn't take the London Bridge bag, I'll take it, otherwise I'll take the Tactical Tailor (got pics?).

Eagle5US
12-29-2009, 21:25
If SwatSurgeon doesn't take the London Bridge bag, I'll take it, otherwise I'll take the Tactical Tailor (got pics?).
GREAT!

You can hit the links in my reply to SS for pics of the London Bridge Bag...here are links to the Tactical Tailor rig:
Exterior (http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/ussfpa/e6d86b52.jpg)
Interior (http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/ussfpa/ba8265dc.jpg)

The partitions on the inside are velcro and removable so you can set them up however you would like. Similar to the inside of a camera lense bag. I found this quite useful as I was varying my load to correspond with the mission.
I'll mark pending sale on both, please let me know by tomorrow noon which you
want so I can get it in the mail with the rest of the stuff purchased today:lifter
Thanks again!

Joe

kgoerz
12-30-2009, 08:03
All yours!

Thanks!

Joe

The MARSOC Shooting Qaul we have to take has a bunch of dropping to your knees in a hurry. I definitely need these. Don't even start with the Marines on your knees jokes.
I cant believe how hard it is to find Gear. I sold all of my Black LEO Gear and been buying Tan Gear. Thank God for the for sale sections on all the Tactical Forums out there.
Every major Gear company selling the stuff new. Just took my Money. Then after they withdrew the money out of my account. Sent me an email saying
" by the way, we don't have the items we advertised on our web sight, but thanks for giving us your Money, you might see the items in 4-6 weeks. TAG actually took a week to refund my Money. But only took a few hours to take it out of my account.
The only company I was able to get stuff from and was completely honest about what they had in stock was Grey Group. I highly recomend them. Good selection of Gear, easy to get a hold of....etc.
How hard is it to tell people we are out of stock. Do you still want to go thru with this order.

swatsurgeon
12-30-2009, 09:08
Joe,
I'll take it...paypal today
thx
syd

Eagle5US
12-30-2009, 09:46
Joe,
I'll take it...paypal today
thx
syd
Thanks Syd!
Shoot me your address so I can get this out to you today:lifter

OEM for the TT Bag is
Olhamada
then
Paslode

Let me know guys, one trip to the post office is preferable to multiples :D

Thanks!!!

Joe
ussfpa@gmail.com

olhamada
12-30-2009, 09:49
I'll let Paslode take it. :)

dac
12-30-2009, 09:57
The only company I was able to get stuff from and was completely honest about what they had in stock was Grey Group. I highly recomend them. Good selection of Gear, easy to get a hold of....etc.

I had a few really good experiences in their store, can't say enough good things about them. Although I did have to compete with Modern Warfare 2 for attention. :D

Eagle5US
12-30-2009, 10:01
The MARSOC Shooting Qaul we have to take has a bunch of dropping to your knees in a hurry. I definitely need these. Don't even start with the Marines on your knees jokes.
I cant believe how hard it is to find Gear. I sold all of my Black LEO Gear and been buying Tan Gear. Thank God for the for sale sections on all the Tactical Forums out there.
Every major Gear company selling the stuff new. Just took my Money. Then after they withdrew the money out of my account. Sent me an email saying
" by the way, we don't have the items we advertised on our web sight, but thanks for giving us your Money, you might see the items in 4-6 weeks. TAG actually took a week to refund my Money. But only took a few hours to take it out of my account.
How hard is it to tell people we are out of stock. Do you still want to go thru with this order.

21st Tactical is a good bunch of folks as well. Offer free shipping into the box and discounts for verified SOF. Quality kit, many brand options.
I'm putting your stuff in the mail today:)

Joe

Paslode
12-30-2009, 19:34
I'll let Paslode take it. :)

Many thanks! I needed something with an organizer :D

Streck-Fu
12-31-2009, 14:26
SG-1s arrived today. Thank You!