PDA

View Full Version : Another Historic "Honor" is bestowed on Obama!!!


Team Sergeant
12-09-2009, 09:31
The jr. senator from Chicago has another United States "historic" honor bestowed upon him today......

(Former "record holder" jimmy carter is laughing his ass off this morning!!!!!!)

Well done democrats, well done.

TS


Obama's 47 Percent Approval Lowest of Any President at This Point
By Bill Sammon
- FOXNews.com

President Obama's job approval rating has fallen to 47 percent in the latest Gallup poll, the lowest ever recorded for any president at this point in his term.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/08/obamas-percent-approval-lowest-president-point/?test=latestnews

Ret10Echo
12-09-2009, 09:50
As the Service Manager at Porsche Dealer stated in the movie:

"So, who's the U-Boat Commander?"

(Risky Business 1983)

incarcerated
12-09-2009, 09:58
He has truly earned this honor.

Warrior-Mentor
12-09-2009, 10:02
Could merge it here...

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26463


...or don't you want to cross the streams? :D

HOLLiS
12-09-2009, 10:06
He has truly earned this honor.

It is nice to see him actually earning a award that he actually deserves.

Ret10Echo
12-09-2009, 10:14
Could merge it here...

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26463


...or don't you want to cross the streams? :D


It's too good to leave only in one spot...

Sdiver
12-09-2009, 10:24
Why do I have a feeling, we'll see that number dip even LOWER ???

:munchin

Rogue
12-09-2009, 12:37
History will not be kind to the Chosen one!

Red Flag 1
12-09-2009, 12:49
Imagine if he did not have a majority in both houses.

Imagine if the MSM woke up yesterday!

My $.02.

RF 1

orion5
12-09-2009, 12:54
President Obama's job approval rating has fallen to 47 percent in the latest Gallup poll, the lowest ever recorded for any president at this point in his term.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/08/obamas-percent-approval-lowest-president-point/?test=latestnews

"White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said he doesn't "put a lot of stock" in the survey by Gallup, which has conducted presidential approval polls since 1938, longer than any other organization.

"If I was a heart patient and Gallup was my EKG, I'd visit my doctor," Gibbs said in response to questions from Fox. "I'm sure a six-year-old with a Crayon could do something not unlike that. I don't put a lot of stake in, never have, in the EKG that is daily Gallup trend. I don't pay a lot of attention to the meaninglessness of it."


Ouch. Gibbs probably shouldn't have described his president that way.

Paslode
12-09-2009, 16:14
[QUOTE=orion5;301154]"White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said he doesn't "put a lot of stock" in the survey by Gallup, which has conducted presidential approval polls since 1938, longer than any other organization.

"If I was a heart patient and Gallup was my EKG, I'd visit my doctor," Gibbs said in response to questions from Fox. "I'm sure a six-year-old with a Crayon could do something not unlike that. I don't put a lot of stake in, never have, in the EKG that is daily Gallup trend. I don't pay a lot of attention to the meaninglessness of it."


Ouch. Gibbs probably shouldn't have described his president that way.[/QUOTE}]

For something of such little worth, Gibbs spent quite a bit of time and effort on the subject.