PDA

View Full Version : Civil Affairs (Special Operations) (Airborne)

dirtyshirt
12-07-2009, 19:08
Can anyone currently in USAR Civil Affairs please PM me;I am thinking about getting into the 478th C.A. Bn (SO) (A) in Florida.

Questions I dont want on a open forum,and I no longer have a active AKO acct.
Want to get back in the fight,but am not able to go S.F. (age,hell,I will be honest, shape has much to do with it as well:( Not a couch tater tho,just not a young feller anymore-would LOVE to tho,but am realistic)...and I dont want to be "straight leg" infantry. My area has Signal (thot bout it),and CS or CSS type units;i.e: transportation,water pur.,NBC ect. The POC I had for E/528 SOSB (SO) in Pasgagoula MS is no longer good,and have found no info on the unit-suspect it is defunct.

Any info about ABN units in Mobile,Pensacola FL or MS welcome. I know 20th SFGA in in Mobile, but as I said, ODA stuff,not HQ stuff IIRC. HQ/HHC 20th SFGA in in Birmingham

Thank you.

Mods: If this is inappropriate,please move or delete as you see fit. I searched, but basically wanted this to be a PM request,not really a open thread to clutter the bandwidth and board-just got "diharea of the fingers" typing this and I apologize. Thank You.