PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievably Stupid!

Basenshukai
12-05-2009, 11:16
So, my wife is talking on the phone with the wife of another QP currently deployed to CENTCOM with his team (she also lives in Fort Bragg). The other wife tells my wife that there is someone at the door and to hold on. So, my wife waits on the phone. When the other wife finally comes back she tells my wife that some moron from the 82d showed up at her door in Class A's to ask her ... check this out ... if he could hunt in the vicinity of the land adjacent to her house because he saw some deer moving there while driving by. She was nearly in tears since she saw him standing at the door from the kitchen window and imagined the worst. Her husband, a 7th SFG warrior, has been wounded in combat operations twice in the past, so she's been through a lot. It just pissed me off that an NCO from a unit that sees combat so much (82d ABN DIV) would not know better than to just show up at a random house, in Class As, knowing full well how many Service Members and their families live around Fort Bragg. I wish she had thought to get his name and given it to my wife; I would have made it my mission to find his chain-of-command. But, she was just glad it was not a notification from the unit. Rant over.

greenberetTFS
12-05-2009, 11:23
B,

Stupid is as stupid does.............:(

Big Teddy :munchin