PDA

View Full Version : The Bravest Woman in the World?


Warrior-Mentor
12-01-2009, 14:47
Wafa Sultan gets my vote...if she's not #1, then she's in the Top Ten...

Here's why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciOGS6r97oE

Here's her latest...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/12/wafa-sultan-speaks.html

brown77
12-01-2009, 16:31
An epitome of courage!

Thank you for sharing.

dr. mabuse
12-01-2009, 21:55
Oh yeah. She's got a pair.:munchin

orion5
12-01-2009, 23:43
Thanks, W-M, I was not familiar with Wafa Sultan before this post.

For sure she is brave and passionate. I understand her purpose is to speak openly about what she knows from experience, not to be a politician or a reality tv star.

However, I am a results-oriented person and want to move past emotional speeches and Meet The Press gab fests and towards solutions.

It's moderate muslims or former muslims like her that need to get together with American leaders to resolve what our national strategy should be. Can America co-exist with muslims amongst us? Can they exist in American society without pushing sharia law? Can they grasp our core values of equality for all? Can they serve in the military or in schools or in any form or public service/government work within the value system America has already established? Does anybody running our country have the guts to openly discuss this in a non-PC way?

Right now, for the first time in my life, I'm feeling like the answer is no, only because I'm on this website and being confronted daily with Warrior-Mentor's sobering posts. (Thanks W-M for all you are doing!)

God bless Switzerland. One tiny bit of good news on this front.

orion5