PDA

View Full Version : Guard ERB

chance
11-23-2009, 00:50
Hello,
I have been looking for my National Guard ERB and can't find it, I know when I was active it was on my AKO on the right side about half way down the page but It's not there now. Is there some were else I need to look? I need it for a packet I'm putting together.

bravo22b
11-23-2009, 07:33
All I can say is that I hope you have more luck with your personnel records than I have.

AFIK, there is no centralized record for Guard soldiers available on AKO. At least if there is, I haven't found it. There is IPerms, which should have all your OMPF documents. ATIA should have all your correspondence courses, and ATRRS should have all your schools. I don't think there is a way to see your promotion points (4100) on AKO. There is also the HRC website:

https://www.hrc.army.mil/portal/

I welcome anyone who can correct me if I am wrong. I have been trying to get my records caught up, and it is very frustrating that you can't seem to find all the information easily.

Right now, I feel like trying to get my records up to date is like digging a hole in your backyard, putting your paperwork in it, and expecting it to come out somewhere in China.:confused:

The Lunchbox
11-23-2009, 09:23
As far as I am aware, there is no ERB for the Reserve components. The Guard/Reserve version is a 2-1 but Ive never seen mine on AKO/IPERMs or anywhere else. Good luck.

LB

Surgicalcric
11-23-2009, 18:55
Its called a Biological Records Brief in the NG. You wont find one on AKO/GKO or IPerms. Whatever unit you are with should have one for you or the Admin guys can make one up pretty fast if you have been a good custodian of your records.

HTH,

Crip

18D4VRWB
11-24-2009, 20:44
No ERB for us, we will have to wait until the next war to get that done...but remember the equipment is much better! lol :p

head
08-23-2011, 13:19
Its called a Biological Records Brief in the NG. You wont find one on AKO/GKO or IPerms. Whatever unit you are with should have one for you or the Admin guys can make one up pretty fast if you have been a good custodian of your records.

HTH,

Crip

I google National Guard ERB and this is the first hit.

Crip... is this the form you're referring to?

hakuda
08-29-2011, 13:41
Cric is correct. We have been using the 2-1. They are generated at the unit level and are as complete as your records can make them. You can get your 2-1 ipermed, but it will have to be ipermed after any updates if you want the most current one available.

Here in NC we are transitioning to the ORB/ERB. I believe the Guard as a whole is going to make that transition eventually in order to mirror the AD side.