PDA

View Full Version : 19th Utah

Speedgod
11-19-2009, 15:05
I was given a number to one of the SFC stationed out here in Salt Lake. I was wondering if I should pick up the phone and call away, or possibly try and make first contact through here.

Can a QP please pm me? I don't want to mention his name here.

Thank you in advance.

SG

Scimitar
11-19-2009, 15:10
Is it SFC G on 801 859 xxxx out of 19th HQ Recruiting Utah?

If so just give him a call...very helpful fellow.

Silly Q but what are you calling for, are you wanting to enquire about enlsiting into Bravo and Charlie Companies 1st Bat 19th UT-ARNG or are you wanting to talk to someone at 19th HQ? Are you currently enlisted? Are you looking at transfering...

More info given = more info in return.

S

Speedgod
11-19-2009, 15:14
Is it SFC G on 801 859 xxxx out of 19th HQ Recruiting Utah?

If so just give him a call..very helpful fellow.

S

Hey Scimitar,

Thank you for the reply.

edit: I am going in Active duty. Re-taking ASVAB in two weeks. Missed my first try by 1 point. I wanted to speak to someone and chat face to face and also find out if it is possible to do some training with them.

It is not that number. It was an 801 87x xxxx.

He is not an recruitment officer.

SG

The Reaper
11-19-2009, 15:19
Speedy:

What is wrong with doing some searching and some reading here, and calling their recruiter, followed by showing up for tryouts as directed and seeing if they think you have what it takes?

Why are you calling a QP who is not a recruiter?

TR

Speedgod
11-19-2009, 15:31
Speedy:

What is wrong with doing some searching and some reading here, and calling their recruiter, followed by showing up for tryouts as directed and seeing if they think you have what it takes?

Why are you calling a QP who is not a recruiter?

TR

TR,

Glad you posted here.
I was going to pm you, but didn't see you online.

I have spoken with the NG recruiter and I get blown off every time, I say I am enlisting active duty and would still like to get in touch with one of the SF gentleman out there. He says he will get me a name and number and I never get that information back to me. Now, I have a name and number and wanted to make sure it is cosier to call.

Thank you for your input.

SG