PDA

View Full Version : CSAT- Tactical Pistol Operator Course


akv
10-25-2009, 17:06
I had the pleasure of attending CSAT's 2 day Tactical Pistol Operator Course this weekend. Mr. Howe is a gentleman, a warrior, and an excellent teacher. The instructors at CSAT are professional and down to earth, the student to teacher ratio was outstanding, in addition to Mr. Howe's supervision, each student had his own instructor for the weekend. Folks have covered CSAT courses here in the past, in brief they teach a base guideline of surgical combat shooting fundamentals, techniques, and skills which build upon each other, increasing in intensity and complexity over the weekend.

The folks here at PS were spot on, I can see why CSAT is held in such high regard. This was a serious learning experience, I have a lot to learn, and I need to practice, practice, practice, but I'm fortunate to now have exposure to a solid base of shooting fundamentals by a man who learned his trade on the two way range. I highly recommend CSAT and will be taking additional courses with them in the future.

Calvengeance
11-13-2009, 21:02
I appreciate you posting this, I was looking for a good shooting school around here.

Looks like I've got a field trip coming up.