PDA

View Full Version : Stolen pigcooker in Fayetteville

lonewolf726
10-09-2009, 06:00
Someone stole my pig cooker Wendsday night out of my yard on Stoney Point Rd. in Fayetteville.

If anyone sees it around town, please call me at (PM me for number). It's the only red cooker I've seen around town. Even if they paint it, it's the only one shaped like it around here. I've had it less than a year, and paid $2000. for it.

One of the rims has a small bend in it, and it's made out of diamond-plate steel.

Penn
10-09-2009, 06:18
LW, with all good intentions.
Sorry to hear about the thief, hopefully you'll get it back, but while you in pain over the lost I thought a little humor might help alleviate some of the stress as you look out your window at the empty spot where your pig roaster used to be; which brings me to a few questions....
1. That roaster looked a little short as opposed to tall, was it built for midget pig roasting events.
2. Or, was it built to cook pigs the midgets train to just climb up into and start cooking.
3. Do you think it’s possible that those midgets hooked a pig up your roaster and drove it away like a covered wagon?

lonewolf726
10-09-2009, 06:32
LW, with all good intentions.
Sorry to hear about the thief, hopefully you'll get it back, but while you in pain over the lost I thought a little humor might help alleviate some of the stress as you look out your window at the empty spot where your pig roaster used to be; which brings me to a few questions....
1. That roaster looked a little short as opposed to tall, was it built for midget pig roasting events.
2. Or, was it built to cook pigs the midgets train to just climb up into and start cooking.
3. Do you think it’s possible that those midgets hooked a pig up your roaster and drove it away like a covered wagon?

Sorry, humor is not working this morning.

It may look short in the picture, but it's plenty big enough to cook a 170 lb. pig, or the jerk that stole it if I ever find him.

Penn
10-09-2009, 06:39
LW, Has to be a prank and a local, who else can see, or would be in your yard?

lonewolf726
10-09-2009, 06:45
LW, Has to be a prank and a local, who else can see, or would be in your yard?

I doubt it was just a prank.

Stoney Point Rd. is very busy with alot of traffic. It was easily seen from the road.

jbour13
10-09-2009, 13:41
Will BOLO and photograph.

Sadly if it's like any of the bike thefts around here, it's on it's way to SC.

Did it have a data plate?

Let us know, I'll be out and about all weekend and on leave still all next week.

Roguish Lawyer
10-11-2009, 16:17
That's messed up. Your homeowner's/renter's insurance may cover the theft if you have it.