PDA

View Full Version : Take care when picking a fight

Pete
10-07-2009, 05:40
Thugs attack two transvestites... who turn out to be cage fighters wearing fancy dress

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1218651/Thugs-attack-men-dresses--turn-cage-fighters.html#ixzz0TFVrsL9G

The video clip is funny. Shows a minute or so of the thugs causing trouble on the street and then they walk down the sidewalk and spot the two "Transvestites"

Also shows the UK camera system.

SF-TX
10-07-2009, 07:58
Police later discovered the two drag queens were cage fighters on a fancy dress stag night out with other friends.

Other than the obvious of guys wearing dresses, just what is a fancy dress stag night? The thugs will forever more be known in their areas as the yobs that got beat up by a guy in a dress. They should be looking for another line of work, instead of thuggery.

Pete
10-07-2009, 08:37
........ just what is a fancy dress stag night? The thugs will forever more be known in their areas as the yobs that got beat up by a guy in a dress........

I don't know but when my girls were in High School they threw a party in the back yard. All their friends were invited - no party crashers.

The kicker was all the guys who showed up had to be in a dress.

Every guy was in a dress - some had to go upstairs and borrow one from the girls.

Man, that was some party and the talk of the school for months.

mojaveman
10-07-2009, 08:46
The kicker was all the guys who showed up had to be in a dress. [qoute]

Ok Pete, what do your daughters have about guys in dresses? :p

Pete
10-07-2009, 08:55
....Ok Pete, what do your daughters have about guys in dresses? :p

I'm not sure how it came about but it might have been all the girls trying to insult the boys but ended up being a big hit.

It was a downright SILLY party and the kids spent most of the time laughing real hard.

Credit must be given to the guys on that one, they took it well, played along and started doing campy little acts that just got better and better as the party rolled along.

darbs
10-07-2009, 09:11
Other than the obvious of guys wearing dresses, just what is a fancy dress stag night? The thugs will forever more be known in their areas as the yobs that got beat up by a guy in a dress. They should be looking for another line of work, instead of thuggery.

There are a couple Englishmen living here in town affiliated with the soccer club my youngest son plays in.
Having become good friends with them over the past five years, this last summer one of the was married here in the states.
My wife and I were invited to the wedding and I was invited to the bachelor party or "stag do" which required "fancy dress", or dressing in costume as a woman.

Useless info, but if you're ever befriended by an Englishman and you're invited to a "stag do with fancy dress" you'll be prepared to "just say no" to dressing as a woman...

Darbs
Ever Vigilant