PDA

View Full Version : Death Threats Assistance

Warrior-Mentor
09-30-2009, 10:46
Can any Internet sleuths can find out more information about the sender of death threats, which may contribute ultimately to his being brought to justice, or at least being prevented from ever entering the United States?

Thus here are four new death threats Robert Spencer (Director of www.jihadwatch.com) received last night and this morning from IP address 196.201.207.17, who has threatened to kill him before.

He was apparently excited by the death threats he posted yesterday, and hopes that soon his offended piety will find succor in Spencer's blood.

As for Spencer, the more of these he gets, the more determined he becomes to keep working not to allow thuggery and intimidation to triumph over justice, equality of rights, freedom of speech, and the rule of law.

"Ka'ab Binu Ashraf" was a poet who criticized Muhammad and was murdered on his order. "VAN-Goooordhd," "THEO Gogh," and "GOOGH" refer to Theo van Gogh, who was murdered by a jihadist on a street in Amsterdam a few years ago.

Received at 11:06PM Pacific Time last night:

Yes. Yes..We finally reached out him. Ka'ab Binu Ashraf has been traced. He will be soon found.
Will this be like VAN-Goooordhd. I am not sure. Allah Knows.. But Spencer you will pay the price"

You insulted us enough, you insulted our religion-faith and our Prophet (Pbuh.)
We are not Cowards and never fear from any human-beings.
Just wait to pay the price.
You took your liberty to say every negative propoganda to Islam and Islam will take its liberty to defend the FAITH.

ALLahu AKBAR.

Received 11:23PM Pacific Time last night:

You have intended to Pay the price Mr Spencer when you are committed to Fight with us. You insulted ENOUGH to our FAITH and Religion and you have insulted our Religious Teachings. you said enough to our GREAT-LAST and ALLAH-sent Messenger. So you SHOULD PAY the PRICE of the Impact.

I hope who ever you think of me we will not give in to your fabricated Propaganda only will make us TRACE our enemies. I know that a lot of Muslims are aware of you and One Day before ALLAH-Takes you down we will Catch your nose.

However the question is How will this Happen:

Will it happent like THEO Gogh in the Netherlands? or what........How and when? This is a mattter of time. (if you continue we will continue)

Dont Complain and jump to post this mesage to your site. you are the one who started. We did not know you but you introduced your self to us. You showed that you dont like us anymore and you showed that you want us to be eliminated so bear the impact of your DEEDs, You know we dont fear Humans but only ALLAH, so dont CRY now like you did before. I have already told you before YOU TOOK your Liberty to Insult and HATE us, make Propogandas To Islam which doesnot deserve to be joked "remember No Fun in Islam' So Let us Took our Liberty to Defend our FAITH.

Whether you are traced or Watched if you are a man Dont CRY means posting our Clear messages to your site. But post it. It shows your weakness.

"There is no fun in Islam" is actually a statement of the Ayatollah Khomeini.

Received 3:15 AM Pacific Time this morning:

One more Chance to Spencer is to let him abstain his deeds. Stop your Islamophomic paranoi Idea whcih you show your hatred.

Received 3:23 AM Pacific Time this morning:

Spencer has paranoi as GOOGH...I know that you have inhereted from your ZIONIST parents the HATE of Islam and its Pride. .

You have the same similarity and is one his TWIN...... Read this Story man and take proper consideration to your actions....

Fuaad.........................

To that he appended a story criticizing Theo van Gogh.

Team Sergeant
09-30-2009, 11:06
Have you run a google search on that IP address.... seems Robert Spencer is just another individual receiving the same threats from the same IP address in Djibouti

The IP range is very small, should be easy to locate the islamic coward, well, if you were a willing Djibouti LEO.;)

Most likely it will be some internet cafe's IP address and this coward is using a laptop via wireless to enter the net......

IP Information for 196.201.207.17
IP Location: Djibouti Provider Local Registrydjibouti Telecom S.a
IP Address: 196.201.207.17
Blacklist Status: Clear

Whois Record
inetnum: 196.201.207.0 - 196.201.207.128
netname: Telsom-ADJIB

Whois Record
inetnum: 196.201.207.0 - 196.201.207.128netname: Telsom-ADJIB
descr: TELSOM - ISP
descr: DJIBOUTI TELECOM S.A
admin-c: MIM-AFRINIC
tech-c: IOA-AFRINIC
mnt-by: ADJIB-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 196.201.192.0 - 196.201.207.255

person: MAHAMOUD ISSA MOHAMED
address: Djibouti Telecom
address: 3 Bd G. Pompidou
address: BP 2105 - DJIBOUTI
address: Republique de DJIBOUTI
e-mail:
phone: +253 32 11 13
fax-no: +253 35 90 90
mnt-by: ADJIB-MNT
nic-hdl: MIM-AFRINIC
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

person: ISMAEL OTBAN ALI

Warrior-Mentor
09-30-2009, 14:19
Thanks Brother!

Sigaba
09-30-2009, 15:15
Additional contact information for DJIBOUTI TELECOM S.A is available here (http://www.adjib.dj/assistance/contacts.php).

A list of DJIBOUTI TELECOM S.A's roaming partners is available here (http://www.gsmworld.com/Roaming/Gsminfo/roa_djdt.shtml). (Do AT&T or T-Mobile have an interest in using their good offices?:confused:)

Information on the U.S.'s diplomatic presence in Djibouti is available here (http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/5482.htm).Principal U.S. Officials
Ambassador--James Swan
Deputy Chief of Mission--Eric Wong
Consular Officer--Solange Garvey
Public Affairs Officer--Niles Cole
Political and Economic Officer--Rebecca Hunter
United States Military Liaison Officer--Matt Romagnuolo
Management Officer--Robert Osborne
Regional Security Officer--Ellen Tannor

The U.S. Embassy in Djibouti is located at Villa Plateau du Serpent, Blvd. Marechal Joffre (Boite Postal 185), Djibouti (tel. 253 35-39-95; fax 253 35-39-40).
Matt Romangulo's Facebook profile is here (http://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Romagnuolo/732217932). MAJ Romangulo was briefly active as a member of the Small Wars Council BB for two days back in August 2008. Additional contact information is available there.

HTH.

nmap
09-30-2009, 15:42
The IP may be dynamic - in which case what I'm about to add won't help. However, it may also be static.

I notice that "ping" connects to the IP, so perhaps he could download a copy of NMAP http://nmap.org/ and probe their system. It can sometimes identify operating systems, hardware, and open ports.

(I have no connection with the organization or the program - merely a fondness for what it can do).

Also, with all due respect - has Mr. Spencer investigated the full headers of the e-mail? Forging headers is easy - in fact, I receive many spam e-mails that use the method - so if the Djibouti IP isn't secure, a person could send a message that appeared to originate from that location when in fact it came from elsewhere.

Team Sergeant
09-30-2009, 15:45
The IP may be dynamic - in which case what I'm about to add won't help. However, it may also be static.

I notice that "ping" connects to the IP, so perhaps he could download a copy of NMAP http://nmap.org/ and probe their system. It can sometimes identify operating systems, hardware, and open ports.

(I have no connection with the organization or the program - merely a fondness for what it can do).

Also, with all due respect - has Mr. Spencer investigated the full headers of the e-mail? Forging headers is easy - in fact, I receive many spam e-mails that use the method - so if the Djibouti IP isn't secure, a person could send a message that appeared to originate from that location when in fact it came from elsewhere.

I thought about that until I googled the IP adress, it's got a lot of hits.

Yes the email header would help.

JJ_BPK
10-01-2009, 05:16
I googled the IP adress, it's got a lot of hits.

I also foo'd the address,, lead me right back here!!!!!

:eek::mad:

kloberemt
10-08-2009, 02:37
Gentlemen,

If you still need assistance with locating the sender, I might be able to help. I will keep you posted on my findings.

Jesse