PDA

View Full Version : Hey a Video. Green Beret vs Spetz

Jael
09-28-2009, 00:28
http://www.spike.com/full-episode/green-beret-vs/32039

Found this, full episode. I haven't even fully finished watching it, total BS what they do with calculations and all that crap, computers cant take into account the experience, training, heart of a warrior...but hey its interesting none the less.

Pete
09-28-2009, 03:38
Since the show was a repeat what makes you think you were the first to find it?

Search before starting a new thread.

LongWire
09-28-2009, 03:54
Today needs to be labeled "Attack of the Idiots" day.............

Pete
09-28-2009, 04:12
Today needs to be labeled "Attack of the Idiots" day.............

If he used the search button at all and "Spetz" I'll bet he didn't turn up much.

But if he would have used "Spetsnaz" he would have found

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23249&highlight=Spetsnaz

and much, much more.

Richard
09-28-2009, 05:22
Must be a reunion of the Fightin' 40711 Wheel-Reinventors (CBT) (HVY) (PROV) in town - anybody got an e-tire iron we can use on them? :rolleyes:

Richard's $.02 :munchin

kgoerz
09-28-2009, 06:18
Do's anyone have the Motivational Poster picture. It shows a Spetsnaz jumping thru a Hoop of Fire with an Axe. The caption.
"Spetsnaz, when you absolutly have to jump thru a Hoop of Fire in order to kill a Terrorist with an Axe"

kgoerz
09-28-2009, 06:26
Wasn't a Hoop of Fire, but I was close. Here it is.

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2170314

Novice Snowflake
09-28-2009, 10:09
An interesting observation, isn't the 5th SFG flash from the Vietnam era retired and today the 5th SFG flash is just plain black with white edges ?

The 5th SFG has a rich history, just like all the SF groups have a rich history.

History will continue to be written by the Quiet Professionals around the globe.

Realistically, It may look cool to have the berets on during a fire fight but the army helmets would be worn in combat.

The beret would be worn at a ceremony, the office or the barracks.

At least Spike TV keeps things interesting with beautiful ladies shown on t.v. once in a while. :D

LongWire
09-28-2009, 10:21
An interesting observation, isn't the 5th SFG flash from the Vietnam era retired and today the 5th SFG flash is just plain black with white edges ?

The 5th SFG has a rich history, just like all the SF groups have a rich history.

History will continue to be written by the Quiet Professionals around the globe.

Realistically, It may look cool to have the berets on during a fire fight but the army helmets would be worn in combat.

At least Spike TV keeps things interesting with beautiful ladies shown on t.v. once in a while. :D

Son you need to learn Your Place.......

The Reaper
09-28-2009, 10:29

Hardwork, a QP has asked you to slow down and consider whether your posts are adding anything to the conversation.

You are a guest in our house, and are stepping on some toes.

Frankly, you are starting to get on my nerves as well.

I do not know if you are missing the operational environment here, are trying to build up your post count, or just don't get it.

Stop posting. Stop starting threads.

Think about why you want to post. If it isn't really adding anything to the conversation, don't say it. You will never regret something you didn't actually say. For example, I do not need your comments on all things military, since you have zero experience in the matter. Your comments on the 5th Group and the flash are addressed elsewhere.

Look around at other long-term non-QPs, as well as those who did not last here, and consider why.

This will be your final warning.

TR

Pete
09-28-2009, 12:11
An interesting observation, isn't the 5th SFG flash from the Vietnam era retired and today the 5th SFG flash is just plain black with white edges ? ........

It is easy to ask a question but you learn little. You will learn more by doing a little homework - no cut and paste.

Your next post on this site will be your homework assignment.

Give a report on the history of the 5th Group Flash. In this thread.

I'm sending this in a PM to be sure you got it.

Utah Bob
09-28-2009, 18:30
It is easy to ask a question but you learn little. You will learn more by doing a little homework - no cut and paste.

Your next post on this site will be your homework assignment.

Give a report on the history of the 5th Group Flash. In this thread.

I'm sending this in a PM to be sure you got it.

Well you got him to change his screen name anyway.:rolleyes:

Peregrino
09-28-2009, 20:55
Well you got him to change his screen name anyway.:rolleyes:

Yeah, but at the rate he's going his "Snowflake" is about to experience a blast furnace.

JJ_BPK
09-29-2009, 06:25
Do's anyone have the Motivational Poster picture. It shows a Spetsnaz jumping thru a Hoop of Fire with an Axe. The caption.
"Spetsnaz, when you absolutly have to jump thru a Hoop of Fire in order to kill a Terrorist with an Axe"

This is getting OUT-OF-HAND,, figuratively of course... :lifter:eek::lifter

Special Army soldiers flip simultaneously as they demonstrate their martial arts skills during a rehearsal for the 61st anniversary of Armed Forces Day at the Gyeryong military headquarters, South Korea, September 29, 2009. South Korea will celebrate the 61st Armed Forces Day on Oct. 1. (AP / Ahn Young-joon)

A local source, under the conditions of magnanimity was quoted as saying "fuk q Spetsnaz,, ROK ROCKS"

Dozer523
10-03-2009, 03:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1EaM6wfKhE
Have you watched this? This is hilarious! Especially the break-dancing at 1:16 with negligent discharge (again at at 1:40!):eek:
Pretty nice climbing wall. Watch how they climb the stairs, I was hoping for a freefall demo too:p

and then again. . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr9X-8fepl0&NR=1&feature=fvwp . . . except for the equipment, they have a very familiar look about them.:)