PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Sig 556 for "tier 1" M4

SF0
09-27-2009, 21:40
No longer available. Thanks.

I have a very nice Sig 556 with the black polymer railed handguards, and the standard M4 style buttstock. Has a fixed, hooded front sight, and the integrated flip up rear sight. Comes with 1 polymer factory mag.

Only has a few marks rear of the ejection port, and copper marks around the take down screw areas (I use a penny for take down). There is also a tiny 2mm or so scratch on the anodizing near the left front take down screw. A grand total of 90 rds through it since I bought it new a few months ago.

Unfortunately the control ergonomics don't work well with my stubby hands, so I'd like to swap it for an M4 of equal condition (90-95%). If you have any of the following, and wish to trade straight across, PM me. No cash involved, I pay my fees and you pay yours.

If you wish to simply purchase my rifle, I can take 1300.00 shipped to your FFL, or work out a deal for partial trades if you have LMT/Noveske lowers and uppers repectively.

LMT Defender Standard Model 16 with SOPMOD stock

LMT CQB MRP Defender Model 16 - This one is a bit more expensive, so the condition I will accept can be around 80-90%.

Noveske N4 Basic Light Carbine

Other M4 profile weapons from LMT/Noveske.

Newer Colt LE6920

SF0
09-30-2009, 21:54
Here are a few pictures. Sling, VFG, Light/mount not included.