PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE asshat.

Ghostrider
07-13-2004, 20:33
Check this guys rant.

http://toobis.com/rant-armedforces.html

And oh by the way, someone already did some research on his ISP.

toobis.com = [ 198.53.71.2 ]
Registrant:
Chris TOOBIS-COM-DOM
Scrimes
PO Box 631
Fort Langley BC H3R 4X7
Canada
604-202-6424
toobis@telus.net
Domain Name: TOOBIS.COM
Administrative Contact:
Jim info@wpxdesign.com
101 - 5844 Glover Road
Langley BC V3A 4H9
Canada
604-532-4885
Fax- 604-532-4886
Technical Contact Zone Contact:
Jim info@wpxdesign.com
101 - 5844 Glover Road
Langley BC V3A 4H9
Canada
604-532-4885
Fax- 604-532-4886
Record last updated on 21-Jun-2004.
Record expires on 10-May-2005.
Record created on 10-May-2004.
Domain servers in listed order:
Name Server: ns1.dns77.com
Name Server: ns2.dns77.com

Gypsy
07-13-2004, 20:50
He works harder at Walmart than the Military.....? What a flaming idiot, hopefully he won't ever have the chance to breed.

The Reaper
07-13-2004, 21:06
Looks like that fat POS Pyle from "Full Metal Jacket", but less disciplined.

Needs a free trip to Jump School.

TR

ghuinness
07-13-2004, 21:10
I'd rather send him here:

http://townsvillebulletin.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,7034,10124169%255E401,00.html

edited: link moved

Bravo1-3
07-14-2004, 00:36
So let me get this straight: a fat, mongoloid looking kanucklehead is criticizing the US Miitary because it's a government job?

Fuck him. I suppose that we should say something about him getting tax payer funded medical care just for being born to contrast his argument that service members get college money for serving.

Looks like that fat bitch never met a ho-ho he didn't like.

Radar Rider
07-14-2004, 00:54
Fat ass bastard. And he wrote it on Flag Day, no less. :mad:

DunbarFC
07-14-2004, 08:11
Check this part out

Call to action:
July 3rd, 2004

"Armed forces email campaign follow-up"

Target: Current and former armed forces personnel, or family members of such people

Reason: People in the armed forces are too full of themselves
Goal: To piss these people off, perhaps motivating them to rethink their opinions (anger-therapy)

Explanation: An American associate of mine launched a spam mail campaign targeted at active military personnel and veterans. In it he linked to "the armed forces rant". HELL YEAH! Stupid self-righteous morons who think their few years "serving" somehow make them better than everyone else could use a little eye-opening. Below are the email addresses and response letters sent by some of the people he emailed. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to email them back. Feel free to use the suggestions listed below each email. Send a copy of your email to me, and any responses the target sends, as there will be a follow-up rant which lists those emails. My email is Toobis@telus.net.

http://toobis.com/call-armedforces.html (Link)

Bill Harsey
07-14-2004, 08:50
This tells us a lot more about him than he does about our military. He must be the result of public education.

Sacamuelas
07-14-2004, 09:01
Hey..hey there. NOt all of us are living in that backwards state of Oregon. Don't crucify all of us b/c your entire state's public school systems suck. My state's ranking is terrible but we have some very successful local area public schools. :D

- Saca (public education graduate)

Team Sergeant
07-14-2004, 09:06
Originally posted by Sacamuelas
Hey..hey there. NOt all of us are living in that backwards state of Oregon. Don't crucify all of us b/c your entire state's public school systems suck. My state's ranking is terrible but we have some very successful local area public schools. :D

- Saca (public education graduate)

Your education is lacking tooth boy.

The idiot in question is from canada, not OR.

TS

Bill Harsey
07-14-2004, 09:37
Originally posted by Sacamuelas

- Saca (public education graduate) I was referring to public schools in Canada and will continue to stand firm in my indictment of public schools here in the United States. I went to public school also and looking back it was good that I did. My job in school was to make all those state sponsored liberal democrat teachers union members wish they'd done something else for a living. I had measurable success.

Sacamuelas
07-14-2004, 09:50
Alright... it seems both of you need a cold beverage(maybe two). You are taking my post WAY to serious (That is why I put a :D at the end BTW) . Neither of you found it humorously absurd that someone from my state was calling another state 'backwards'. Hell, that is what we are known for in the national news. LOL

Anyway, I was aware of the asshats location in canada since I wasted my time reading his disgusting rant on his website.

I was goofing with Bill about Oregon public schools as I am aware of his thoughts about how poor they are. :rolleyes: :confused:

Kyobanim
07-14-2004, 10:10
Just another idiot talking out of his ass

Sacamuelas
07-14-2004, 10:11
LOL

Sacamuelas
07-14-2004, 10:25
You forgot his buttons and patches on his shirt.