PDA

View Full Version : American Charged for Aiding AL Qaeda

LarryW
07-22-2009, 13:13
Well, here's another fellow thinking outside the box. Unfortunately, while he was outside his box his brain slipped back into the comode.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/22/terror.suspect/index.html

greenberetTFS
07-22-2009, 13:45
Well, here's another fellow thinking outside the box. Unfortunately, while he was outside his box his brain slipped back into the comode.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/22/terror.suspect/index.html

Well,Stupid is as stupid does............:rolleyes: This kid can forever forget about coming back to this country and we'll just forgive and forget......:mad: When he does come back it will be in either a body bag or in shackles............:(

Big Teddy :munchin

Pete
07-22-2009, 14:24
New Yorker Joined Al Qaida in Attacks on Troops

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Long-Island-Man-Charged-with-Attack-on-US-Troops.html

".....Vinas, who lived in Patchogue as recently as 2005, was arrested in Peshawar, Pakistan in November of 2008, the court papers said. He is accused of providing material support to a foreign terrorist organization by giving "expert advice and assistance" to al-Qaida about the New York City subway system and the Long Island Rail Road. The indictment said Vinas received training from al-Qaida between March 2008 and August 2008.

Vinas' attorney didn't immediately respond to a telephone message......"

I hope they read him his rights.

greenberetTFS
07-22-2009, 14:28
I hope they read him his rights.

What rights,he's got no rights he's a tratior..........:mad:

LarryW
07-22-2009, 14:38
You must be thinking about his right between a .40 LRN round to his pea-sized brain or an old rope around his worthless neck. This is difficult given the ammunition shortage lately. Maybe his right to enjoy a little native American justice...you know, ant hill, honey, sunshine, etc?

Richard
07-22-2009, 14:54
The face of foolishness... :(

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Bashir%20al-Ameriki/caseybritton/untitled-2.jpg

Richard's $.02 :munchin

swpa19
07-22-2009, 14:54
Now, my question is: Does this man's actions qualify as Treason? It seems we or our gracious judicial system has a hard time defining just what treason really is. I know for all intents and purposes, we've canned The Logan Act.

In this all forgiving PC Society we live in today, Treason seems to be such an ugly word.

I'll wait for those much more intelligent than I to splain this to me.

Richard
07-22-2009, 15:00
Treason seems to be such an ugly word.

Yeah - so is she whose name will not be mentioned here - Hanoi Jxxx Effin' Fxxxx! :mad:

Richard's $.02 :munchin

swpa19
07-22-2009, 15:01
The face of foolishness...

WOW! that uni-brow would be a great reference for the horizonal reticle of a 12X scope.

7624U
07-22-2009, 15:01
You must be thinking about his right between a .40 LRN round to his pea-sized brain or an old rope around his worthless neck. This is difficult given the ammunition shortage lately. Maybe his right to enjoy a little native American justice...you know, ant hill, honey, sunshine, etc?

Why waste good man power. Just make him clean the Shitters on the base he attacked, and go out on patrol with americans as a unpaided interpretor.
Just make sure he has three wraps of Det cord around his neck with a claymore clacker so he don't try to escape.:D

CSB
07-22-2009, 15:18
Now why did I know that was coming at the end?

An American has been indicted on charges that he aided al Qaeda and helped attack a U.S. military base in Afghanistan, court documents show.

Bryant Neal Vinas fired rockets at the military base along with others during a September 2008 attack, according to a federal indictment returned Wednesday.

Vinas, a 26-year-old American citizen, is from Long Island, New York, according to a source close to the investigation.

In addition, prosecutors allege that Vinas provided al Qaeda with information about the New York transit system and the Long Island Railroad.

Vinas is charged with conspiracy to murder U.S. nationals, providing material support to a foreign terrorist organization and receiving military-type training from a foreign terrorist organization.

Vinas was arrested in Pakistan. The source would not discuss Vinas' current whereabouts.

Vinas also is known as "Ibrahim," "Bashir al-Ameriki" and "Ben Yameen al-Kandee," according to the indictment

Utah Bob
07-22-2009, 15:22
Vinas is also known as "Ibrahim," "Bashir al-Ameriki" and "Ben Yameen al-Kandee," according to the indictment.

Also goes by Owa Tajer Kyam.;)

LarryW
07-22-2009, 17:32
Maybe he could be the Grand Marshall for the first Hormel Ham Parade in Kandahar. He'd ride in an open Yugo convertible wearing a flame orange thong and waving an Isreali flag...

Something like that.

frostfire
07-23-2009, 08:00
Maybe he could be the Grand Marshall for the first Hormel Ham Parade in Kandahar. He'd ride in an open Yugo convertible wearing a flame orange thong and waving an Isreali flag...

Something like that.

that reminds me of this idea, which I suspect may be the best solution/deterrent for others contemplating a similar path

Dealing with Hizbollah

IMO, dealing with a group like Hizbollah is like dealing with teen punks...the only thing that teen punks and young Islamic terrorist punks are motivated by are (1) fear for their personal safety and (2) public humiliation. A plan to deal with such punks is simple. In fact, it involves just three steps:

1. Ignore the UN and its call for a restrained response . In the case of Lebanon, Israel should act decisively with the intention of killing as many members of Hezbollah as possible,...using proper interrogation methods whenever it is necessary to find them.

2. After Hezbollah is reduced to 12 living members, heed the UN call for restraint by making humiliation Israel’s top priority. Sparing the lives of the last dozen Hezbollah members – one for each of Israel’s twelve tribes - will not necessarily be an act of compassion. I would recommend that each of the twelve be subjected to mandatory sex changes to maximize deterrence through public humiliation. It’s only fair since they’ve been beheading people for years. But if the public won't allow such action, I suppose it would be good enough to dress the last twelve – I would call them the “Dainty Dozen” – in pink thong underwear before putting them on display in cages in downtown Tel Aviv. Their cages could also be painted fuschia, equipped with one Toy Poodle apiece, a stack of Playgirl Magazines, and a faux leopard skin bathrobe just in case it gets cold at night. Their diet would consist solely of quiche, French pastries, and peach wine coolers to help numb the pain of their embarrassment.

3. Install a UN Peacekeeping force of 12 American feminist professors from Berzerkley or any similiar university. This special peacekeeping force will be comprised of feminists with PhDs in psychology or multi-cultural studies (by far, the most annoying feminists) who will meet with the “Dainty Dozen” on a daily basis to ask them the crucial question, “Why do you hate us?” These types of feminists certainly annoy the hell out of me whenever I run into them at academic conferences and the like. Imagine how irritated the terrorists will be when they are sentenced to a lifetime of sharing their feelings with a feminist who refuses to wear a burqua.

greenberetTFS
07-24-2009, 13:29
Frostfire,LarryW and Richard,

Your "all" right on this issue............... :( He's a traitor to his country,that's the bottom line......... :mad: Didn't that last guy that was captured get 20 years? :mad:

Defender968
07-24-2009, 13:59
Frostfire,LarryW and Richard,

Your "all" right on this issue............... :( He's a traitor to his country,that's the bottom line.........: Didn't that last guy that was captured get 20 years? :mad:

Whatever he got was either not nearly enough or way too much depending on how you look at it. Should have either been life in the hardest prison we could find, or a short trip riding the lightning on old sparky :)

greenberetTFS
07-24-2009, 14:06
Whatever he got was either not nearly enough or way too much depending on how you look at it. Should have either been life in the hardest prison we could find, or a short trip riding the lightning on old sparky :)

Amen,to that!!!! :D

Pete
07-26-2009, 15:24
American forged own path into Al Qaeda

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-american-jihadi26-2009jul26,0,3960970.story?track=rss

"......Juan Zarate, the former deputy national security advisor for combating terrorism in the Bush administration, said that the Vinas case illustrated how difficult it was to follow young men who become radicalized and make their way to militant camps in Pakistan, as well as Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia.

"I don't think the FBI or [CIA] would say that they've seen even a poorly organized or loose [U.S.] pipeline," Zarate said. "But I don't think anyone is fully confident that we have full visibility of all the potential pipelines or of radicalized individuals trying to make their way to fight."

"We're not worried about volume," Zarate added. "But all you need is a cell to inflict damage."........."