07-06-2004, 01:30
LOL

Radar Rider
07-06-2004, 02:52
All right! More Bush for me! :D

Guy
07-06-2004, 03:05
I have to put up with this, damn near everytime I go down town...:(

Crossed the SF Bay Bridge over to Marin County on the 4th of July to go shopping in a mall. Noticed a Walden book store and went in too purchase John Plaster and Billy Waugh books.

I ask the woman at the counter could she please direct me to the military section...damn woman had the nerve to turn her nose up at me!

Liberal ass store didn't have their books...they had several hundred copies of Clintons.

RL:
How much trouble would I get in...if I were buy several of Clinton books and go downtown SF and burn them in public?

Roguish Lawyer
07-06-2004, 03:48
Originally posted by Guy
RL:
How much trouble would I get in...if I were buy several of Clinton books and go downtown SF and burn them in public?

I'll represent you in your heresy trial. LOL

Max_Tab
07-06-2004, 04:27
I'll give money to your defense fund.

Guy
07-06-2004, 04:55
Originally posted by Radar Rider
All right! More Bush for me! :D

I saw a blip on the news about the "dykes on bikes" parade downtown not to long ago.

Some of them looked like "chicks hit in the face with bricks".:D

Bravo1-3
07-06-2004, 12:45
That reminds me very much of any given day in Downtown Portland.

Portland, where you you can light up a joint anywhere you want, but god help you if you try to smoke a Marlboro.

Bill Harsey
07-06-2004, 13:13
Originally posted by Guy
I have to put up with this, damn near everytime I go down town...:(

Crossed the SF Bay Bridge over to Marin County on the 4th of July to go shopping in a mall. Noticed a Walden book store and went in too purchase John Plaster and Billy Waugh books.

I ask the woman at the counter could she please direct me to the military section...damn woman had the nerve to turn her nose up at me!

Liberal ass store didn't have their books...they had several hundred copies of Clintons.

RL:
How much trouble would I get in...if I were buy several of Clinton books and go downtown SF and burn them in public? It's funny how those enlightened liberals who preach "honor diversity" are the most closed minded people we have. I wonder if that would make national news if some ex military folks got together to do a "rapid oxidation" of that book?

August-O Twenty
07-06-2004, 14:30
Some People can't think outside the box..

Sacamuelas
07-06-2004, 14:40
Originally posted by August-O Twenty
can't think outside the box..
+

Ghostrider
07-06-2004, 19:10
I guess that means they prefer "close shaves"? Sorry, my bad.:eek:

Bill Harsey
07-06-2004, 20:12
Originally posted by Ghostrider
I guess that means they prefer "close shaves"? Sorry, my bad.:eek: careful, you'll start sounding like a knifemaker or something.

Ghostrider
07-06-2004, 21:34
Originally posted by Bill Harsey
careful, you'll start sounding like a knifemaker or something.

LOL!