They only stab things with forks.

JJ_BPK
06-16-2009, 17:35
It's that why we use to issue these??

So Staff O's didn't hurt themselves???

Bring them back....:D

Defender968
06-16-2009, 17:40
"It can never be a totally safe knife, but the idea is you can’t inflict a fatal wound," he said. "Nobody could just grab one out of the kitchen drawer and kill someone."

Are you kidding me!!!:confused: This @$$hat clearly doesn't know how to use a knife, while yes stabbing is a way to kill someone with a knife, slashing can be just as fatal, and done with that stupid dull end. What's next crowbars made out of jello, bats made out of Styrofoam, how about screwdrivers, going to make a stab proof screwdriver next, uh oh guess they'll have to crush up all the rocks on the island after that, you know you can hit someone with one and kill them, they can't have things just lying around that someone could pick up and kill another person with. :D

I guess I'm glad to know it's not just our country that's loosing it's mind. :confused:

cosmok
06-16-2009, 18:41
Dear God! just imagine the bludgeoning s that will result from these! That is until, as a previous poster said they remember the long straight (gasp!) sharp edge! Ban sharp knives, do it for the children!

Eric

rocknrolla
06-16-2009, 18:58
almost as effective as the French Army Knife. See attached.

Odd Job
08-03-2009, 13:11
In 1999 I saw the result of a disagreement between a young man and a petite ex-girlfriend. She stabbed him with a bread knife (yes, the traditional bread knife with the rounded tip) and managed to get it between his ribs and through his heart in one stab. He arrived at our trauma unit with the knife in situ, and the ex trailing nonchalantly behind.
The guy was saved (thoracotomy in resus bay) but the point is, unless you weld a VW hubcap about 10mm from the point of that knife, it is going to have no problems penetrating a person and making a fatal incision.
Yet another retarded endeavour from people not 'with it' and not concentrating on the real problem which is not the weapons, but the cultural tendencies in some sections of the population to treat life cheaply.