View Full Version : Civics Test
BMT (RIP)
06-05-2009, 14:54
http://www.americancivicliteracy.org/resources/quiz.aspx
BMt
I have to disagree with the answer on 33. If tax revenue = expenditures they say correct answer is spending per person is equal to taxes per person. I say not true because so many taxes are not personal income taxes. I like my answer better, no debt. Oh well, it is their test. (93.94%)
The only one I missed was #33, too, mostly because I was bored at that point and didn't give it more than a couple of seconds worth of thought.
Richard
Scimitar
06-05-2009, 15:32
Interesting Test.
28/33 for me = 85%
I knew 17 of them
Probably couldn't have answered 12 of them without the multi choice
And out right guessed 4
Got Wrong = 4-7-10-14-29
Lucky guess - 11-25-27
Not bad for the foriegn guy. :D
S
All but #33 correct.
I also disagree. There are excise taxes, import taxes, personal and corporate income taxes, etc. Maybe the intent was to say "averaged."