PDA

View Full Version : Training Scedule Look up?

spooker23
05-31-2009, 09:39
I haven't been on here in a few months due to training, I've been searching for a site that someone had posted that allowed for someone to look up when particular schools started, but I can't find it for the life of me can anyone help me out? I leave for airborne on Thursday and I'm trying to figure when the next SF prep course starts, any help would be much appreciated thank you.

OR
I haven't been here in a few months due to training. I've been searching for a site or post that referenced when particular schools started; but for the life of me I can't find it. Can anyone help me out? I begin Basic Airborne Training on Thursday and I'm trying to figure when the next SF prep course starts. Any help would be much appreciated thank you.
OR
If I may, does anyone have information on the next SF prep course, or is there a central site one can access to review possible school dates and schedule’s.
Thanking you in advance for your time.
OR
Can someone show me the 25 Meter target?
Or
Help, I can’t find the search button!!!
OR
Forget all of that, spelling matters: This is the correct spelling for the word schedule. It has an h after the sc.
OR
Here I am. And yes, as stated, you are in the clear Jedi.

thebaffler
05-31-2009, 14:16
You must take it from here, Jedi.

https://atrrs.army.mil/

spooker23
05-31-2009, 17:49
Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for!