PDA

View Full Version : RPFT conduct

KSC
05-22-2009, 14:25
I was on Ranger School's official website, and in their mention of the RPFT it says it consists of push ups, sit ups, 5 mile run, and chin ups. They also have a slide which lists APFT and 5 miler as different events.
So whats the deal? How is the RPFT conducted? And do they define chin ups as hands in or hands out?

C1518D
05-25-2009, 23:56
Push ups, sit ups, 2 mile run.

You will also conduct a five mile formation run as a seperate event.

Pull ups: Hands face away from body.

Good luck

FrankCastle18b
05-26-2009, 20:43
49 push ups in 2 minutes, 59 sit ups in 2 minutes, 5-mile run in 40:00 or less and 6 chin ups. That's with your palms facing you. there is no 2 mile run any more.
https://www.benning.army.mil/rtb/RANGER/Standards/RPFT.ppt

C1518D
05-27-2009, 05:14
Oops. I stand corrected.

gagners
05-28-2009, 06:20
49 push ups in 2 minutes, 59 sit ups in 2 minutes, 5-mile run in 40:00 or less and 6 chin ups. That's with your palms facing you. there is no 2 mile run any more.
https://www.benning.army.mil/rtb/RANGER/Standards/RPFT.ppt

PERFECT push-ups. Seriously.

And, unless it's changed very recently, the 5 miler is a release (your own pace) run. Just finish in under 40min. Buddy just returned from there.

Blitzzz (RIP)
05-28-2009, 06:49
I post this again to keep all aware of this exercise system.
I am making a claim that this is the really only "New" system of exercise out there.

For those of you wanting something absolutely new this is it. This is the only system to strengthen the tertiary muscle system, which gives you another third of you muscle fibers the strength of the Primary and secondary fibers. All other systems only strengthen the primary and secondary fibers, no matter the hype of the trainers.

I have and will continue to discuss the points with all other experts and trainers outthere, because they do not know anything that compares to the "Blitz".

Firstly Blitz is free. It is a gift from me to the community.
Blitz guarantees the following:

1. A minimum of 20% strenth gain over your lifetime best. This does not matter what system or protocal you have ever used.
2. increased endurance both anaerobic and areobic to over double what you have ever had.
3. NO DOMS (no muscle soreness during the exercise period.
4. No tendonitis or strains or ruptures.
5. No ligament damage (strains or tears)
6. No overuse syndrone.
7. no cartledge damage.
8. No pain during exercises.
9. Will be totally fatigued each session.

Anyone wanting this system can PM me here with your E-Mail address and I will send all written information and my personal phone # for calls for any clarification.
This is proven by over 16 years of use without ever having failures to achieve gaols.
Blitzzz

Mgrayfox
05-28-2009, 08:48
The last time you were down you talked about the "Blitz" . Could you send the info to my work email address? jrgomez@forsythco.com

I appreciate it. I read your private messages, thanks!