PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Pro-Med Kits Spec Ops Pro Pack

Maple Flag
06-30-2004, 10:54
I'm looking for information, opinions, and insight from anyone with experience working with this pack.

I'm looking at trying it out for SAR work, but would like some user feedback before I part with my money. I'm liking the 3800 C.I. volume, particularly for cold weather work.

Any insights to the ups and downs of this pack would be appreciated.

Thanks.

larfive
07-06-2004, 12:55
Maple Flag,

Ive used one of the kits and I like them. Simply because they hold alot of med supplies in place, also they have pull out bags so you dont have to take the entire bag on a call.

Im not a specops medic, just a NREMT I. I find the pack very versatile for some of the calls I use it for. Plus the system comes rigged if you need to jump in an AO.

Dave Cruz has them on promedkits.com he will square you away.
larV

Maple Flag
07-07-2004, 14:26
Thanks for the reply. The web page mentions that both 500D and 1000D is used in the contruction of this pack. Is the 500D pack cloth used extensively, or just for trim and internal parts?

I put in a call to them last week to get details, but the person working the phone was new. I'm still waiting to hear back from a person with product knowledge there. I'll try them back againt next week if I don't here from them.

larfive
07-08-2004, 06:37
MF (no pun intended)

Call back and talk to Dave Cruz. He is the owner of the place and a former PJ (air force Pararescue). I just sent him a list of items I need for my new med bag. He came highly recommended by some of the guys I worked with down range. Just tell him what you need of what your looking for and he will square you away.

LarV