PDA

View Full Version : Does any one know or has served with this man?

Bagman
04-16-2009, 09:33
We in the great state of Arizona have a congressman "Antenori" who claims to be a former Specail Forces solidier. Does anyone know him and could tell me what group he served in and in what capacity?

Bagman

CoLawman
04-16-2009, 09:34
We in the great state of Arizona have a congressman "Antenori" who claims to be a former Specail Forces solidier. Does anyone know him and could tell me what group he served in and in what capacity?

Bagman

I seem to recall something about him.:rolleyes:

The Reaper
04-16-2009, 09:42

Bagman

Who are you?

You have failed to read the rules and instructions for this board and comply with them.

Please do not post again till you have done so.

Then use the Search button in the upper right hand corner before starting new threads.

By the way, it is spelled "Special Forces" and "soldier". We would thank you for your attention to details like this.

TR

Pete
04-16-2009, 10:11
...By the way, it is spelled "Special Forces" and "soldier".......

Well, at least he didn't try and spell the word for E5.

Mike
04-17-2009, 00:05
Fookin' joke, right?

SF_BHT
04-17-2009, 01:10

Bagman

Follow TR's direction....

I hope it is a joke........:munchin

Richard
04-17-2009, 05:31

Ever use a search engine?

http://antenori.com/?page_id=4

Richard's $.02 :munchin

Team Sergeant
04-17-2009, 10:38
Ever use a search engine?

http://antenori.com/?page_id=4

LOLOLOL, now you let the "cat" out of the bag......:D

Bagman is going to wet his pants knowing that Frank Antenori is not only a Special Forces soldier but a combat veteran as well!

(Hey Frank you out there?)

TS

ZonieDiver
04-17-2009, 14:27

Bagman

Many of us in the "great state of Arizona" are proud to have a man like Frank Antenori as one of our state legislators (especially from down south)! Unfortunately he is NOT one of our Congressmen (yet!)! :)

Jazz
04-17-2009, 22:27
Shame I'm up here in Phoenix or I'd vote for him.

BlackRob82
04-17-2009, 22:41
I am currently reading his book for the second time.
kick ass book

Guy
04-21-2009, 23:53
LOLOLOL, now you let the "cat" out of the bag......:DI would've strung bagman along for awhile!;)

Stay safe.

albeham
04-22-2009, 06:36
Frank is a great guy. Know him ..Wish we had more like him in DC.

:munchin

Bill Harsey
04-22-2009, 09:30
I am currently reading his book for the second time.
kick ass book

After reading his book some time ago, I noted an theme which is Frank's "failure to suck up". Not saying this is wrong this could make for a bit of a bumpy road in the business of politics.

Team Sergeant
04-22-2009, 10:47
After reading his book some time ago, I noted an theme which is Frank's "failure to suck up". Not saying this is wrong this could make for a bit of a bumpy road in the business of politics.

This is a characteristic of the Special Forces soldier, we don't "suck-up" to anyone, also, we don't bow to kings or shake hands with dictators. ;)

Wayneo79
04-22-2009, 13:17
... also, we don't bow to kings or shake hands with dictators. ;)

Swweeet post, TS!

Yah, used to have the barracks room two doors down from Frank. He had his Uncle's MOH citation framed on the wall in his room; good motivation. Gotta' say, never saw politics in his personality, let alone future. But, I AM dad-gum proud to know him and glad for him breaking into the political arena. I wish him nothing but the best in his new position and promising future!

v/r
WayneO

NousDefionsDoc
04-22-2009, 20:57

Bagman

Jesus H. Christ! You are an embarrassment!

1. SAOAFR
2. You mis-spelled both Special and soldier.
3. FTFSI
4. Epic FAIL!

Unfornicate yourself and start over.

Guy
04-23-2009, 00:27
This is a characteristic of the Special Forces soldier, we don't "suck-up" to anyone, also, we don't bow to kings or shake hands with dictators. ;)My chances of a career in politics are slim-to-none.:D

I had a good start at an airport when I ran into Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton however, my sarcasm was not taken lightly.:eek: SOBs can't take a joke!?!?:confused:

Oh well, stay safe.

Slantwire
04-23-2009, 07:45
My chances of a career in politics are slim-to-none.:D

I had a good start at an airport when I ran into Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton however, my sarcasm was not taken lightly.:eek: SOBs can't take a joke!?!?:confused:

Sounds like a good story waiting to be told.

Richard
04-23-2009, 08:13
I had a good start at an airport when I ran into Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton however, my sarcasm was not taken lightly. SOBs can't take a joke!?!?

Yeah...I've heard community organizers are like that. :rolleyes:

rltipton
05-15-2009, 06:07
Frank was a team daddy in C Co when I had a team in A Co. He was an old timer in 3rd Gp for a pretty long time. If you don't know what happened at Debecka Ridge it is worth a read. The right teams were there that day and they did an amazing job. Frank was a good team sergeant, good guy, and well deserves all good things that come his way. Good for him.

CKDavid
09-09-2009, 10:20
I served with Frank on ODA 571 (A/3/5 SFG) from 91-95. He is an excellant 18D and good all around SF soldier.

Pete
09-09-2009, 11:07
I served with Frank on ODA 571 (A/3/5 SFG) from 91-95. He is an excellant 18D and good all around SF soldier.

Hey Chief;

You served with more than just Frank. :D Never know who you'll run into at this site. Now trot off to the intro thread and make your intro like you were told to.

Pete

Roughneck 91
09-10-2009, 03:02
Guys,

Thanks for the kind words and the memories.

Wayne O, Long time no see. I see Chief David from time to time during our dealings at Raytheon.

If you guys are ever in AZ, drop me a line at vote4frank@cox.net.

I'll show you around the Capitol and get your name read into the State Journal.

Cheers,

Frank A