PDA

View Full Version : Teammates

dennisw
04-12-2009, 21:43
With intensity of the missions the sog veterans ran and the with the rate of deployment undertaken by current Special Forces teams, I imagine there are times when a teammate loses his edge. How have you handled this situation when you know a teammate's heart is no longer in the fight?

Richard
04-13-2009, 05:01
Just a quick general rule-of-thumb and I'm outta this particular thread - like any good organization - allow them a staff, school, or temp out-of-branch slot to give them the refelctive time necessary to make their decision on what they should do next.

Richard's $.02 :munchin

Pete
04-13-2009, 05:36
Wives.

They have to be able to take it.

If they can't the soldier has to make a choice.

Nothing can bring a soldier down faster than having a bad day on patrol, getting back to the base and getting a three page e-mail from the wife dumping on him about everything.

greenberetTFS
04-13-2009, 13:11
Wives.

They have to be able to take it.

If they can't the soldier has to make a choice.

Nothing can bring a soldier down faster than having a bad day on patrol, getting back to the base and getting a three page e-mail from the wife dumping on him about everything.

Pete,

Your absolutely right,without your wife's support it makes doing your job almost impossible. I've seen how that works and it just doesn't cut it. Your wife is the key to your success if you want to be a professional soldier and all that goes with it....

GB TFS :munchin

SF_BHT
04-14-2009, 06:38
Why do you think we have gone through so many Wifes.....

Hard to find a Good one that support you. Wish Supply had a Catalog that you could order one to Specs so we would quit wasting so many hours and Grey hairs on the wrong Models.:D;)

Yeah I know Ricks was there and many other locations but they were just for test driving not Long term Contracts......:p

mac117
04-14-2009, 10:42
Yeah I know Ricks was there and many other locations but they were just for test driving not Long term Contracts......

ahhh....Rick's....did allot of test-driving there.....isn't it ironic the Police Dept is built on that hallowed ground?

wet dog
04-25-2009, 23:44
when did this happen?

Pete
04-26-2009, 04:29
when did this happen?

Not been to town in a while?

The Dogwood Festival was this weekend. Had an estimate of 18,000 at the concert last night.

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=324776

We went down around lunch time for a couple of hours.