PDA

View Full Version : Blade Show - 09

Michelle
03-30-2009, 14:02
Who all will be there this year this year???

Mr. Harsey, I know you will be there. Who else? :munchin

m1

Bill Harsey
03-30-2009, 15:23
m1,
'bought time you got back to work here. :lifter

Michelle
03-30-2009, 16:52
m1,
'bought time you got back to work here. :lifter

Sorry. As you and Team Sergeant know, I was on a medical leave of absence.

Glad to be back!

m1
p.s. Looks like it's just you and me at Blade Show '09 Mr. Harsey. ;)

mcarey
03-31-2009, 07:35
Myself and MILDOT will have a booth. See everyone there!:D

Ken Brock
03-31-2009, 14:25
Sorry. As you and Team Sergeant know, I was on a medical leave of absence.

Glad to be back!

m1
p.s. Looks like it's just you and me at Blade Show '09 Mr. Harsey. ;)

you want me to stay home?

I'll be there only because Harsey said he is buying the beer................

:munchin

cosmok
03-31-2009, 16:04
Planning on getting in Thurs night, leaving Sunday sometime. This will be my first, really looking forward to it. Now to get some knives made.

Eric

Team Sergeant
03-31-2009, 18:11
you want me to stay home?

:munchin

Hell NO!

(Michelle said if I went she'd ensure you would spend some quality time with me.... and I'll buy the beer big boy!;))

x SF med
03-31-2009, 18:30
Hmmm.... should I take vacation and play with knives for a few days... can I afford to do the aforementioned activities knowing Harsey, TS, the Spartan guys and Ken Brock will all be in attendance. Do I hve enough liver function and brain cells to physically withstand the punishment?

m1 - I've had experience at SHOT with the majority of the guys - you would be an unknown quantity in the equation - I don't know whether to assume you to be either a good or bad influence...

I will need to discuss with "she who must be obeyed" (I should never have bought her knives, never, now I have to listen to her, dammit)

Ken Brock
03-31-2009, 18:58
Hell NO!

(Michelle said if I went she'd ensure you would spend some quality time with me.... and I'll buy the beer big boy!;))

you might actually be there? that would be cool sir if you can make i t

:)

PiterM
04-01-2009, 16:45
I'll be there, of course! With my camera... of course :cool:

Michelle
04-01-2009, 19:00
Myself and MILDOT will have a booth. See everyone there!:D

I am SUPER EXCITED to see your knives in person. This is on my list of "must do's"!!

Ken,,,,,, don't be retarded. One of the main reasons I go to this show is to see you and Mr. Harsey because I can't catch you at other shows. If you stay home, I will personally visit you in SC for retribution!

Hmmm.... should I take vacation and play with knives for a few days... can I afford to do the aforementioned activities knowing Harsey, TS, the Spartan guys and Ken Brock will all be in attendance. Do I hve enough liver function and brain cells to physically withstand the punishment?

m1 - I've had experience at SHOT with the majority of the guys - you would be an unknown quantity in the equation - I don't know whether to assume you to be either a good or bad influence...

I am both Sir. ;)

I've been to many a SHOT show.... if I am still an unknown quantity to you then I guess I've been pretty good at my "grey-man... errr.. lady" duties.

I will need to discuss with "she who must be obeyed" (I should never have bought her knives, never, now I have to listen to her, dammit)

I am assuming "she who must be obeyed" is your significant other. Fantastic for you to buy her knives. Listen to her. Bring her with you. We will incorporate her into the "girls at Blade" fold. 50% of all expenditures will go to knives. All other monies will be spent at the Galleria Mall.... specifically on shoes. It's all about balance man. ;)

Piter! Can't wait to see you again. I missed you last year. First round is on me!

Team Sergeant..... if you could make it.... that would be beyond fantastic. And I'll buy the beers.... for you and that Brock dude too. Would be a super fun reunion, long time coming. It's been way too long Amigo.

What's the sit rep re Smadge Perry being there?

m1

PiterM
04-03-2009, 17:12
Piter! Can't wait to see you again. I missed you last year. First round is on me!
Today must be my lucky day... Michelle... first round (which means we'll follow that with some more on me)... can't wait :D Only I have to remember to turn off my Nikon at certain point ;) :D

Kit Carson
04-05-2009, 16:49
I was undecided but Darlin, if you are gonna be there, so am I..

Bill and I decided to do some serious visiting this year.

Iirc, that Ken guy owes me a fine bottle of tequila..;)

Seriously, there wasn't any deciding. Only missed one show since 88 or so.

Looking forward to seeing all you guys.

Ken Brock
04-06-2009, 09:59
Iirc, that Ken guy owes me a fine bottle of tequila..;)

hah!

and here I was thinking that it was you who owed me a bottle of rum

;):D

BrianH
04-07-2009, 06:23
What's the sit rep re Smadge Perry being there?

m1
If I wasn't currently in I-rak I'd be there. That said, I'm not sure I could handle trying to hang with the CSM again. He's the Energizer Bunny of partying.

frostfire
04-11-2009, 12:47
Gene Econ Sir and Rick,

will you be at the Blade Show this year by any chance?

I'd like to fulfill my promise before I forget. All-you-can-drink Weißbiere in 1 hour span! :D
With the direction I'm going in the army, I'm not sure if I'd ever spend another dedicated season of LRS.