PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Bomber Training

kgoerz
03-19-2009, 03:18
Just attended a two day Suicide Bomber Response Training by Institute of Terrorism Research and Response (ITRR)

http://www.terrorresponse.org/itrr-07-about.htm

Very interesting course run by Israeli and Americans. The Tactical and physiological content is taught by People with first hand experience in dealing with suicide Bombers. I would recommend the course for any LEO Agency and Military units being deployed to areas where there is a threat of Suicide Bombers.

Peregrino
03-19-2009, 06:46
I'm glad I read the post! The title confused me. I was having a hard time understanding why you were attending suicide bomber training. :p

hoepoe
03-19-2009, 07:14
Thanks for posting, ITRR are GTG.

H

Alterflow
03-19-2009, 07:19
Sounds like a very interesting class. Doing something like suicide bombing is so hard for me to imagine, thank God!

Saoirse
03-19-2009, 09:29
I'm glad I read the post! The title confused me. I was having a hard time understanding why you were attending suicide bomber training. :p

Me too, Peregrino! LOL Jeff Dunham and Achmed the Dead Terrorist quickly came to mind! :D

kgoerz
03-19-2009, 13:52

That was the first thing I thought when I heard we were going to Attend Suicide Bomber Training.....WTF:D