PDA

View Full Version : Post click fraud

Gypsy
03-12-2009, 20:50
As you know, when clicking a hyperlink to navigate from one website to another there is always the possible danger of being redirected to a fraudelent mirror site, where those who are intent on stealing identity are able to gather all of your information.

My baby brother designed, patented and will be releasing a product that will virtually eliminate that possibility. I haven't been allowed to say a word until now, since it was patent pending.

I'm so proud of him! :lifter

To help visability would you consider clicking at the first link and then click on the actual PR release link....

http://digg.com/security/eSignet_Truelinks_And_Trueforms

Or just go direct here...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/eSignet/Truelinks_Trueforms/prweb2224984.htm

Company website with my brother's background:

www.esig.net

Post ok'd by TS

Gypsy
03-12-2009, 21:43
Both links fixed...thanks Sigaba!

gagners
03-13-2009, 05:46
Gypsy-

I clicked on the links but was redirected to a fraudulent mirror site!!!

jk- congrats to your brother and best of luck to him. Looks to be a promising web tool for businesses.

CoLawman
03-13-2009, 06:25
So Gypsy.....he got the brains and you got the looks? :D
Congratulations. BTW I was working on the same thing but he beat me to the punch. Now I have to go back to the drawing board!:mad:

greenberetTFS
03-13-2009, 11:02
Both links fixed...thanks Sigaba!

Great news Gypsy..................:lifter

GB TFS

Gypsy
03-13-2009, 16:08
So Gypsy.....he got the brains and you got the looks? :D
Congratulations. BTW I was working on the same thing but he beat me to the punch. Now I have to go back to the drawing board!:mad:

Oh...I got a little bit of both. :D

He's worked on this for a while, too...guess your tin foil hat wasn't on tight enough. :p

Hopefully this will help to keep things a bit safer on the 'net.

dmgedgoods
03-13-2009, 17:39
I've seen security nets set up to stop fraudulent routing by way of business networks and the like, but this is new, as far as a consumer product goes. Good work. Hope this works out for him in the long run. Seems to be some profit in something like this, knowing how the internet works these days.

Shawn

Red Flag 1
03-14-2009, 09:13
Oh...I got a little bit of both. :D

He's worked on this for a while, too...guess your tin foil hat wasn't on tight enough. :p

Hopefully this will help to keep things a bit safer on the 'net.

Way ta go little Bro!!

RF 1