PDA

View Full Version : Derek

NousDefionsDoc
06-21-2004, 20:05
I invited Derek to come over. He is a guru over at SO Tech and always has really cool pictures of what they are coming out with next. They are trying hard to support the Spec Ops Community in general and Spec Ops Medics in aprticular (which makes him GTG in my eyes :D ). Welcome Derek. If you ask the Team Sergeant and Ambush Master real nice, they might let you put up a pic or two. No selling.:munchin

jeep
06-21-2004, 20:45
I met Jim Cragg, the owner, years ago at a trade show. He designs and manufactures good gear. He also stands behind his products. He builds gear for both Military and Law Enforcement. Although he is based in the So Cal area, I know he spent time on the east coast. I'd like to see him on the board also.

(I don't work for the guy, and not trying to sell anything. He just makes good gear.)

The Reaper
06-21-2004, 20:45
Derek:

Welcome! Any friend of NDD's is a friend of ours.

Now show us some cool new gear pics, quick!

Does "no selling" mean "no asking/buying" as well? I hope not!

TR

Derek
06-21-2004, 20:48
Hi out there. Thanks to NDD for the welcome, and thanks to you all for having me over.

I'll be easing in for a bit, trying to get to know everyone, so bear with me if I seem rather quiet in the beginning.

As NDD said, I'm a "guru" over at Special Operations Technology, aka S.O. Tech. What I do is help design and build the gear that we put out. My main projects have mostly been in terms of accessories and armor carriers, but I have also been involved in a new medical project that may become more commonplace, if things go well.

Well, gotta run. Talk to you all soon.

Ambush Master
06-21-2004, 21:02
Welcome aboard. If we can be of any assistance, or if you have any questions, please give me a shout.

Take care.
Martin

NousDefionsDoc
07-16-2004, 17:57
Hey Derek,
The web design is coming along nicely. I really like the HALO guy (I'd steal it but I'm scared of you guys). However, quit messing around and put up pics of new gear or post 'em here.:D :munchin

Ghostrider
07-16-2004, 19:18
I can vouch for Derek and SOTECH too...very helpful. Heck he put up with me having PITAS questions. Welcome "over here" too Derek.

CPTAUSRET
07-18-2004, 12:57
Derek:

Welcome...Post pic's.:)

Terry

militarymoron
07-18-2004, 20:49
you invited the SOTECH guys? there goes the neighborhood :p
just kidding - welcome, derek.
cheers,
MM

Razor
07-18-2004, 21:53
Welcome, Derek. Now, how's about a ProfSoldiers exclusive on the SO Tech assault ruck you posted over on Lightfighter awhile back? :D