PDA

View Full Version : Third Jihad: Destroying US from Inside

Warrior-Mentor
03-01-2009, 22:01
32 minutes...and worth watching:

http://blip.tv/file/1382254/

This is the war you don't hear about in the media...

alelks
03-01-2009, 22:24
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

In our own back yard:

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3625333&referralPlaylistId=playlist

AL

TOMAHAWK9521
03-01-2009, 23:07
I remember seeing this about a week ago.

Now this is something the NG SF should be used for. If it's in our state, we don't need posse commitatus to conduct operations.

Defender968
03-02-2009, 09:14
Warrior Mentor thanks for posting, that's a great resource to try to educate some of my liberal friends

I remember seeing this about a week ago.

Now this is something the NG SF should be used for. If it's in our state, we don't need posse commitatus to conduct operations.

I would absolutely agree, the problem is that I don't think there is the will in Washington or in the individual states to go after these people. Our politicians are too worried about their political careers to be concerned about doing the people’s business. We've known about the training compound in York SC for at least 4 years, and it's still there. All the politicians are worried about being PC so they just ignore the problem, it's the same phenomenon as with illegal immigration, just a different group, although I would argue a much more dangerous one.

Blitzzz (RIP)
03-02-2009, 22:28
Obama is that leader. I posted this thought on another thread i some detail. Blitzzz

11Ber
03-03-2009, 15:27
I presented this in my Arabic class today. We have been studying religion in Arabic speaking countries, guess what religion that is, for a few days. My teacher is a Kurd so we have been getting Islam down our throats. He we watched and proceeded to give the usual apologist-themed speech of "These people are not Muslims...blah blah blah." Out of pure self-preservation in the course, I allowed the topic to drop. However, I am so tired of our people and our country just laying down for the sake of acceptance. People need to realize they do not want to be accepted, they want to rule. Hopefully, it will not be too late when they do.

Go Devil
03-03-2009, 20:04
I presented this in my Arabic class today. We have been studying religion in Arabic speaking countries, guess what religion that is, for a few days. My teacher is a Kurd so we have been getting Islam down our throats. He we watched and proceeded to give the usual apologist-themed speech of "These people are not Muslims...blah blah blah." Out of pure self-preservation in the course, I allowed the topic to drop. However, I am so tired of our people and our country just laying down for the sake of acceptance. People need to realize they do not want to be accepted, they want to rule. Hopefully, it will not be too late when they do.

?

Warrior-Mentor
03-03-2009, 21:46
?

He's got to graduate (read: tolerate this crap) so he can go down-range to send some folks to see Allah.

Drive on Ranger...I'm tracking...