PDA

View Full Version : Muslim medics refuse to bare forearms

Pete
02-28-2009, 11:59
Muslim medics in the UK refuse to bare arms because of religion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-519072/Muslim-medics-refuse-roll-sleeves-hygiene-crackdown--religion.html

The comments are almost as good as the story.

CPTAUSRET
02-28-2009, 12:05

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-519072/Muslim-medics-refuse-roll-sleeves-hygiene-crackdown--religion.html

Comply with reg's, or practice elsewhere!

Pete
02-28-2009, 12:14
Comply with reg's, or practice elsewhere!

"Elsewhere" will not let them practice. No place to get the edgi-mi-cation and no brother to walk them to work, stand beside them as they work and then walk them home.

greenberetTFS
02-28-2009, 12:48

These situations just seems to escalate more and more. They don't want to check out or touch "pork" when their job as a cashier in a super market requires it. And on & on &on. When are we going to say enough is enough.................:(

GB TFS :munchin

Hostile0311
02-28-2009, 13:00
The sad part about it is that the British health care system may have to bow to these religious zealots due to the fact they are critically understaffed and can't afford to lose practitioners, regardless of faith. I would agree they need to shape up or ship out but I doubt that will happen. GB is going to hell in a handbasket. I wish I had a nickel for everytime I heard a Brit ex-pat tell me that is the reason they relocated here to Malta. Just another shining example of how Sharia law is a cancerous tumor trying to grow in western society. :mad:

Saoirse
02-28-2009, 14:34
These situations just seems to escalate more and more. They don't want to check out or touch "pork" when their job as a cashier in a super market requires it. And on & on &on. When are we going to say enough is enough.................:(

GB TFS :munchin

GB TFS, I agree with you! I see these as what has become known as "staged controversy". Eventually the threat of or the actual lawsuits will follow. If they cannot commit acts of violence, they use small acts of defiance and threats of lawsuits. We have seen it in this country as well: the 6 imams on the airline flight from MN to AZ, the 5 muslim men praying at Giant Stadium during a visit from Pres. Bush. All became very very public, there was support from C.A.I.R. and threats of lawsuits and then lawsuits filed.
When are we going to say enough is enough? Well, I already have, as I suspect some of you have. But we are a minority and as we watch the machinations of the muslim movement in EU, so we will watch them here. I can only hope and pray that Americans will collectively stand up to this and we wont' go the way of EU citizens being prosecuted for free speech.
Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread but the article posted shows the sign of the times. Its all part of the muslim flow-chart. :mad:

Box
02-28-2009, 15:43
It sounds like another imagined crisis... I just hope it doesn't end with the scrub-nurse getting her head cut off.

Richard
02-28-2009, 15:45
Open a Muslim only ward and let them practice there--and when the infection rates soar, guess where the patients, Muslim or otherwise, will stop going. ;)

BTW, if we're going to link to a British paper, let's make it The Sun so we can enjoy the page 3 'points of view' while consuming the daily dose of tripe wrapped in the guise of news. :p

Richard's $.02 :munchin

olhamada
02-28-2009, 18:36
I can only hope and pray that Americans will collectively stand up to this and we wont' go the way of EU citizens being prosecuted for free speech.

I hate to say it Saoirse, but I fear we won't stand up as a nation until it gets really bad. We keep getting softer and softer, more and more tolerant, and more politically correct because "we" are scared to stand up for what we believe as we are told to "Celebrate Diversity", "Teach Tolerance", and anyone who doesn't comply is a right wing conservative gun-toting intolerant menace to society. We are slowly sliding down the same chute as Europe and the rest of the world because we continue to make small concessions that seem inconsequential and fair at the moment, but when we look back 30 years we ask, "How the heck did we get here?" Then we continue our slide.

We are at war. And it is a religious war. The Muslims intend to make the world Islamic. We (the Western world) are losing because 98% of our citizens are blind to what is happening or are too scared to stand up. Some sociologists say that given immigration and birthrates, Germany will be Muslim in 50 years. GB is already heavily influenced by Islam and there are more mosques than churches in London. Belgium is a joint religious society - Islam and Christianity. It ain't getting any better.