PDA

View Full Version : SSI - Security Solutions International

zauber1
02-14-2009, 22:39
I have used the search function over three days and cannot find anything related to a group called SSI, which stands for Security Solutions International. Maybe I am searching using the wrong keywords. They claim to be an Israeli based company doing contract training for the US Dept of Homeland Security. I don't have a clue to verify the truth of that claim.

Is anyone familiar with this company? Their website is homelandsecurityssi.com/[/URL] and they claim to do contract work for DHS and also train LEOs for Homeland Security in Israel.

They are putting on a two day seminar/workshop in my area on the Islamic Jihadist Threat and I wonder if it would be worth the time/money to attend. I'm not interested if they are nimrods or airsofters.
I have found out that if you sign up once for anything at all on their website, you will never be lonely in the email sense of the word.

Team Sergeant
02-15-2009, 07:56
The website looks like a scam to me. The bio's are even worse.
Team Sergeant

(I removed the hyperlink, I don't what that crap linked to this website.)

zauber1
02-15-2009, 08:53
TS,

Thanks for removing the hyperlink. Here's some other bits of info that might help an analysis of this group: they are sponsored by a local suburban police department and they frequently feature Walid Phares as a subject matter expert. Has anyone ever had any experience with him? His books seem mainstream and not scam like.

Team Sergeant
02-15-2009, 09:20
zauber1,

IMO, No instructor bios equals scam.

Most small police dept's would not know the real thing from a scam as far as "terrorism" experts go.

This issue has been discussed here before, we have enough home grown terrorism experts right here in the good old USA.

Edit to add: I've seen this website before and it is a scam as far as I'm concerned, have you read the terrorism "tour" it gives in Israel? It looks like a Disney Cruise.....

Scam

Now I'm laughing, all the "Advisory Board" members are cops, probably retired cops now living in the local area. They use terms like Major & Sergeant what you don't get is that individual in a "major" in the "Sheriff" dept. SCAM.....

Team Sergeant