PDA

View Full Version : Education for dependants...

docholiday84
01-30-2009, 21:25
I tried to search this topic but was unable to find what I was looking for. I am about to attend the March class for SFAS, and if I am successful at selection and make it through the Q course, I had a few questions for some of you seasoned QP's. For those of you who have children, I was just curious as to which home station you might have been to, where you thought the local education system was good for your children. And also a good sports program in the area. I know that more than likely I don't really get a say in where I would immediately go, but maybe for future reference. My son is currently 3 and if I made it through selection would possibly be turning 4 while I am attending the Q course. Are there any suggestions as far as a local school there that I should look into? Any advice would greatly be appreciated. And I know I might be getting ahead of myself a bit with this, but I do like to have some sort of plan for the future, especially when it comes to my family. Thanks guys and have a great day.

The Reaper
01-30-2009, 21:29
I tried to search this topic but was unable to find what I was looking for. I am about to attend the March class for SFAS, and if I am successful at selection and make it through the Q course, I had a few questions for some of you seasoned QP's. For those of you who have children, I was just curious as to which home station you might have been to, where you thought the local education system was good for your children. And also a good sports program in the area. I know that more than likely I don't really get a say in where I would immediately go, but maybe for future reference. My son is currently 3 and if I made it through selection would possibly be turning 4 while I am attending the Q course. Are there any suggestions as far as a local school there that I should look into? Any advice would greatly be appreciated. And I know I might be getting ahead of myself a bit with this, but I do like to have some sort of plan for the future, especially when it comes to my family. Thanks guys and have a great day.

I would not worry about it till the small detail of getting selected was behind me.

TR