PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for Trijicon

RichL025
01-20-2009, 19:44
I never liked the ACOGs we were issued, so I bought my own Trijicon Reflex with a 12.5 moa triangle for my carbine back when I was on a team. After I left and began my pogue status, the Trijicon sat atop my personal (civilian semi-auto) carbine, I had the thing for at least 10 years. Got pretty banged up but still functioned well, until a few months ago.

I went to blow some dust off it and dislodged the "mask" or whatever sits on top of the tritium source and forms the triangle. So I boxed it up and sent it to the factory, wondering about the bill to fix it. Didn't hear from them for two weeks, so called and they explained they were a bit behind with getting ready for SHOT, and someone should get to my sight shortly.

Didn't hear another thing from them until a week after my call, the sight just shows up on my doorstep - new "mask" and a new lens entirely - no charge at all.

Just wanted to give "props" where they are due, it's nice to see companies go above and beyond standard "warranties" and stand behind their products for prolonged periods.