PDA

View Full Version : pic of MD/medic bag

52bravo
06-13-2004, 08:43
hi

i will like to see som pic of medical bag for medics and/or MD, to get som ides on how other has don theres.

the bag is a stomp II size bag.

and i whant it to contain ACLS and trauma care.

can you help?

Frank Hansen
odense, Denmark

Eagle5US
06-13-2004, 11:48
Hi Frank...
Her is pretty much the deal with packing your bag...
1. It needs to be packed specifically for the mission that you are doing.
2. As mission requirements change, so will the set up of your bag.
3. As long as YOU can find everything in the dark, you know the set up of your bag is right for you.

I put stuff in tupperware and ziplock baggies...others do not, some waterproof EVERYTHING, others nothing.
There is a LOT of personal preference that goes into packing "the bag"...wishing you the best of luck.

Eagle

52bravo
06-16-2004, 07:18
the reason for my post is that the army has i standart bag, and it can be more wrong. so me and a MD (if his pass on monday). will try to make one, we have a lot of ides but, the pic on LBT or BHI and so on, dont get good pic of the basic setup.

the ones we are look at is stomp II and LBT NSW or PJ pack, and the eagel A-IIImp.

or do other have orther bags ho leve up to the ones above?

i like to se pic of them?

Sacamuelas
06-16-2004, 08:13
Hi Frank....
You might want to Search the Professional Gear forum on this website. The TMC14 forum is for medic scenarios and actual medical care information. The hardcore gear gurus hang out in the other area and are more likely to see your thread and respond...

I will move this for you to attempt to get more replies, Good luck.
:cool:

Maple Flag
06-16-2004, 18:07
Frank,

You mentioned the STOMP II and the LBT PJ Pack. If it is detailed pics of a those packs that you're looking for, I can help seeing as I use a STOMP II at work right now. It will NOT have ALS equipment in it (I'm a BLS provider), but I can give photos that show details, scale, size, etc. I also have a Tactical Tailor Trauma Pack, which is very similar to LBT's PJ Pack.

Is that what you were looking for?

52bravo
06-17-2004, 04:01
it wil be nice maple flag, the pic. give me a good ide of size and what it can hole.
if posibel the stomp -II pic TT trauma pack

Maple Flag
06-17-2004, 20:35
OK, I'm feeling creative and my M-4 review wasn't jeered and spit on, so I'll be posting a review with pics of the TT Trauma Pack tommorow. STOMP II review and pics should follow at some point this weekend if time allows.

Cheers.