PDA

View Full Version : Introducing

bluedog35
01-01-2009, 22:29
My name is Tony. My regular army name is SSG ****. I am 26 years old and will be turning 27 in 10 days. I am currently deployed in support of OIF 08-09 . My current MOS is 19d (scout). I was recommended to this website by the book "Getting Selected". I will be attending SFAS following our redeployment back to Fort Carson, Colorado. Well thats me , looking forward to hearing from you all in the near future.

:mad:

Dan
01-01-2009, 22:41
My name is Tony. My regular army name is SSG ****. I am 26 years old and will be turning 27 in 10 days. I am currently deployed in support of OIF 08-09 . My current MOS is 19d (scout). I was recommended to this website by the book "Getting Selected". I will be attending SFAS following our redeployment back to Fort Carson, Colorado. Well thats me , looking forward to hearing from you all in the near future.

Maybe this is sooner than you expected to hear from us, but what are you mad about; Posting your real name in public, it not being your birthday yet, not understanding the registration email you received or following the forum rules, etc?

The Reaper
01-01-2009, 23:33
Hey, as Dan has pointed out, if you skipped reading the registration message, and the rules, maybe you missed the one at the top of this foum titled, "Sticky: Attention...BEFORE POSTING HERE!!"

TR

RTK
01-02-2009, 06:21

The 19Ds I've trained have had better situational awareness than this. I highly encourage you to recheck your azimuth and try this again.

I'd be looking at the 10 meter target right now - keeping your squad and section safe in combat during a period of transition in a volitile environment. Given the unit I know you're in and knowing the leadership in that unit, they'd expect nothing less.

You have not oriented on the reconnaissance objective, nor have you reported as prescribed in the SOI.

Be safe.