PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Linkup?

Roguish Lawyer
12-29-2008, 19:08
x sf med, Library Lady and I will be getting together in Seattle on the evening of January 5, 2009. If anyone wants to come up from Fort Lewis and join us, please let me know. We could think about alternative locations if that would help.

:munchin

Roguish Lawyer
01-06-2009, 18:49
OK, that was fun. It was a pleasure to meet Library Lady, gits, Trip Wire and Trip Wire's better half. Oh, and seeing x sf med again was ok too. ;)

Here's a photo we took:

LibraryLady
01-06-2009, 18:56
Thank you, RL for the pleasure of finally meeting you last night. Too bad we couldn't provide any snow for your pleasure in the last 24 hours; must remember to speak to Mama Nature about this failure. ;)

LL

Roguish Lawyer
01-06-2009, 18:58
I'm just hoping this wind doesn't delay my flight . . .

x SF med
01-06-2009, 18:58
It never happened. He's a lawyer. The picture is photoshopped. (Burp)

What was the shipping method for your midwinter holiday for all faiths, creeds and athiests present?

LibraryLady
01-06-2009, 19:00

If you're delayed, I know an excellent ribs joint about 5 min from the security gates... ;)

LL

Roguish Lawyer
01-06-2009, 19:01
It never happened. He's a lawyer. The picture is photoshopped. (Burp)

What was the shipping method for your midwinter holiday for all faiths, creeds and athiests present?

See your other thread

x SF med
01-06-2009, 19:02
Hmmm, got any good libations if you get stuck in the airport overnight? I'm sure I could find you a cigar or a glass ... Oh hell - you already have the cigar, and who the hell needs a glass?

I second LL's idea about a BBQ joint - or even pancakes!

Roguish Lawyer
01-06-2009, 19:05
Hmmm, got any good libations if you get stuck in the airport overnight? I'm sure I could find you a cigar or a glass ... Oh hell - you already have the cigar, and who the hell needs a glass?

I second LL's idea about a BBQ joint - or even pancakes!

The libations are checked, but I'm in a bar. If there is a delay I'll give you a call, but kindly stop messing with my *&^%*&^%*&^% karma!

LibraryLady
01-06-2009, 19:05

Does this help?

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=WAZ508&warncounty=WAC033&firewxzone=WAZ654&local_place1=Burien+WA&product1=Wind+Advisory

LL

Roguish Lawyer
01-06-2009, 19:07
Does this help?

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=WAZ508&warncounty=WAC033&firewxzone=WAZ654&local_place1=Burien+WA&product1=Wind+Advisory

LL

It's a good thing you're a lady, because otherwise I'd be calling you some crude names . . . ;)

x SF med
01-06-2009, 19:09
The libations are checked, but I'm in a bar. If there is a delay I'll give you a call, but kindly stop messing with my *&^%*&^%*&^% karma!

Counselor - pancakes are good for dinner - they're not just for breakfast anymore.. I hope you get home to the menagerie, and the animals too...:D

LibraryLady
01-06-2009, 19:11
It's a good thing you're a lady, because otherwise I'd be calling you some crude names . . . ;)

~blushes~

We wouldn't want to show ALL the visitors how beautiful it really is around here - they might be tempted to stay longer!

:p

LL

Trip_Wire (RIP)
01-06-2009, 22:27
RL:

It was good to meet you! I think we all had a great link-up. I know x SF med seemed to enjoy my birthday cake. I hope we can all meet again in the Summer out on the deck on a nice Sunny day. :D