PDA

View Full Version : Home Invader Shot and Killed

SF-TX
12-28-2008, 16:02
I suspect the outcome of this ill-fated home invasion is one of the reasons home invasions still remain relatively rare in Texas:

One dead in Milam County shooting

By Andrea Lorenz | Sunday, December 28, 2008, 10:29 AM

A Milam County man was shot and killed early Sunday morning in what the sheriff’s office said was a home invasion.

Authorities say Edward Sexton III, 34, had broken into a home and was shot and killed at about 2 a.m. Sunday.

Sexton was pronounced dead at the residence on County Road 218 in Cameron, a town in Milam County northeast of Austin, according to a release from Milam County Sheriff David Greene, which was read over the phone by a dispatcher for the sheriff’s office.

No arrests have been made. An autopsy has been ordered, and the incident is still under investigation.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/blotter/entries/2008/12/28/one_dead_in_milam_county_shoot.html

echoes
12-28-2008, 16:49
I suspect the outcome of this ill-fated home invasion is one of the reasons home invasions still remain relatively rare in Texas:

Right on! Though I am an Oklahoman,
I must luv my Texanas too!:lifter

Though we have our share of "rural theft attempts, it does bode well that we here in the, "mid-west love our Guns and Ammo" region!

Holly