PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a new member

sal
12-22-2008, 21:25
Hello,

My name is sal. I just joined Professional Soldiers.

I work with Spyderco knives, primarily in design and product development.

I've been involved with knives most of my life. I've had many very good teachers in my career (Bill Harsey included) and I've learned much about the blade.

I am available for you regarding any information about Spyderco knives, design, construction, history, philosophy or business. (or any other information regarding knives that I can provide).

I hope I can be useful to you.

sal

mcarey
12-22-2008, 21:41
Welcome! Hope you are dealing with the snow. Merry Christmas

Ambush Master
12-22-2008, 21:46
Welcome aboard!! Maybe we finally will have someone in here, to assist us, with keeping Sir William corralled!!!:D:munchin

See'ya at SHOT!!!

Take care.
Martin

The Reaper
12-22-2008, 21:54
Sal:

Just looked in my bag, and found three Enduras, a Delica, a Harpy, and aluminum scaled Police, all heavily used, probably abused, extremely well traveled, and having proven their value over some tough years in some bad places. There are probably a few more stashed in my gear somewhere.

Thanks for what you do, hope to meet you in person at SHOT.

TR

TOMAHAWK9521
12-23-2008, 01:00
sal,

I live about an hour north of Golden. If you happen to have some "2nds" piling up, please allow me to alleviate your burden.

12B4S
12-23-2008, 01:45
Welcome Sal.... Heading over to Spyderco is on my list. I just moved back here to the Denver area last month.

They do have a store there Tomahawk. I just saw something about it this past week. Now to remember where I saw it. :(